• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I believed he'd still have a 9-B keys, because I do have some ideas for that too. Maybe Post-Training | Dimensional Infinite Fortress Arc.

Because that's when he starts using Fire Techniques, and Precog.

Fair enough. Once that's accepted, and if we could get more profiles up, I could imagine some very good matches.

First one is vs Scorpio. Depending on if he wins that, I may give the second opponent to someone else.

Rengoku dying is the only bad thing I felt that the mangaka did wrong. Like that was an unnecessary death. I would have been fine with him being out of action for a bit like Fuegon from Black clover. I feel like he didn't have enough impact as well as his father still having a messed up attitude plus the fact that we didn't know much about him.

I think the whole Rengoku situation was to hype up the Upper Moons and set up a kind of hype match between Tanjiro and Akaza. And it's clear that Rengoku was one of the strongest Pillars. But yeah, his death was I feel a bit too fast and I wish we got more from him. Although, I can kinda see why the author killed him off...to my dismay...

That's what I don't like. How strong ever are the pillars compared to others. Like I'm pretty sure Tanjirou has surpassed two of the weakest pillars

The thing is with Shinobu is that she's not physically as strong. She's fast and uses poisons. Making her more of a hax fighter. However, they aren't clear on how strong the pillars are. We just know that they can like one-shot a lower moon.

I don't believe Shinobu is as weak as stated. While unable to cut the neck of a demon, which can be argued the most sturdy part, she can cut and stab other places of a demon, like Douma. Though with Douma, he was mostly holding back due to his personality, and was only midly serious I'd say.

Looking at his tier, I propose this should be his update.

9-B, higher with Breaths, higher with Limit Break | At least 8-C, higher with Breaths, higher with Limit Break, higher with Mark of the Sun God | Possibly High 8-C, with See-Through-World

Wall level (Cut through a boulder with extensive training. Broke through planks with his head), higher with Breaths (Breaths are stated to "thrill" the bones and blood of humans to fight on par with demons), higher with Limit Break (Was able to heavily pressure Daki) | At least Building level+ (Cut through a boulder with extensive training. Broke through planks with his head), higher with Breaths (Breaths are stated to "thrill" the bones and blood of humans to fight on par with demons), higher with Limit Break, higher with Mark of the Sun God (Could contend with Upper Demon Moon Four) | Possibly Large Building level+ with See-Through-World (Completely outlcassed Akaza and sliced off his head)

When he first used Fire God Breaths, it was against Daki, in his 9-B key. He just primarly used water, and only mainly used it afterwards. Same with Limit Break. Though, shouldn't all the Upper Moons be 8-C? Wouldn't that make his starter key 8-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back