• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Fire Boosting Animals!---Natsu Dagneel vs Houndoom

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Use Houndoom's low-end along wth Natsu's 7-C form. Two fighters who use getting hit by fire to increase their own power, and have some electricity to back it up. Demon fire dragon vs Demon fire dog.

Natsu Anime S2
Houndoom

First of all, you should equalize speed, cause otherwise Natsu blitzes.

If Speed is equalized, it will be closer. I have a question, when you say that Natsu has lightning attacks, does it mean he has access to Lightning Flame mode? Because this mode is Low 7-B, and if Houndoom is 7-C tier, then Natsu has another big advantage.

Huh. Didn't realize LFD mode was that one. My b. Speed equalized (knew I forgot something) and 7-C for both

Not sure if Natsu can win this one. Houndoom is way more versatile and can absorb Natsu's attacks leaving him with no choice but to engage in a brawl.

Also, you wrote Dagneel... Twice. Is it some kind of dog joke?

Hmm, now that LFD is disabled, I think Houndoom should win. The only way Natsu can damage Houndoom is with physical attacks, whille Houndoom has attacks like "Thunder Fang" to greatly damage Natsu.

I vote for Houndoom.

But Natsu is physically stronger than Houndoom. If Natsu knows his flames don't work, he can use hand to hand combat and strength. Also Houndoom's physical defense is very low so he's defenseless to physical attacks.

Houndoom coz holy s**t have you seen its ablities; It's got: immunity bypassing/disabling, immunity to fire and fire enhanced physical attacks + fire makes it stronger, fear inducement, can lower enemy durability, prevent opponents from eating, stunlocks, can raise its AP.

Back