• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Anti-Monitor

It seems like both have good ways of killing the other, so this hopefully shouldnt be a stomp

Speed is equal

Anti monitors base form is being used

Demigra has prior knowledge of the anti monitors abilities and power but no prep

Otherwise sba

Demigra: 7 (Eganergo, ZeroTC01, Ionliosite, ProudLearner, The Unknown Warrior1, TheQuirkyBoy, Quantu)

Anti-Monitor:

Inconclusive:

Im pretty sure infinite superiority doesnt mean an immediate stomp if both are haxed enough to defeat the other.

Im pretty sure demigras mindhax are still 4D scaling to infinite zamasu. Unless there is an accepted thread somewhere which debunked it.

Read this post said:
Im pretty sure infinite superiority doesnt mean an immediate stomp if both are haxed enough to defeat the other.
Im pretty sure demigras mindhax are still 4D scaling to infinite zamasu. Unless there is an accepted thread somewhere which debunked it.
>Mindhax

Doesnt really matter, unless Demigra can mindhax pure energy

I mean, if he has a consciousness, his body doesn't much matter. Zamasu wasn't exactly flesh and bones either.

Pretty sure Anti-Monitor wins since Demigra's mindhax can't affect pure energy, can it? I'd almost say that the Anti-monitor is mindless.

Im not sure. Isnt infinite zamasu similar to "pure energy" where his escence spread across the multiverse? He didnt have a physical body similar to anti monitor. And anti monitor still has a mind/consious. It is just not one that exists in a brain or anything.

Notes:

• This profile only covers Anti-Monitor during the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" series.

It's seems it's because of this. The deadman possesion didn't take place in the crisis.

So anti monitor doesnt have resistance to demigras hax?

Although judging by what cal said, it seems like he cant mindhax 4D making this currently a stomp.

Even though the anti monitor being 4D is highly questionable since he is not immeasurable (pretty sure being higher dimensional in dc is commonly portrayed as being immeasurable), it is spectres feat (at least one of spectres versions, dunno why it scales to all versions) and im pretty sure 3D beings can somewhat interact with him.

Yeah, dc and marvel needs to be fixed.

That depends on how higher dimensional is portrayed in said verse. If you read my comment properly, i listed the reasons it sounds questionable and that higher dimensional in dc is portrayed as being beyond linear time (5D imps being an example)

But that is derailing. As they are listed, it seems it is a stomp

Even though im not sure why any form of higher dimensional existence automatically grants you hax restance to everything that isnt shown to work on 4D or higher.

So, demigra can mindhax a non corporeal 4D. Now that is out the way, who wins? Does demigra mindhax? Or does anti monitor bypass immortality and destroy?

Unless of course anti monitor is outright mindless or resists. Though the only thing ive seen is resistance to possession. Although that is apparently a different version.

Demigra also has other hax like corruption, time manip, etc altough i do not know whether it will works or not.

Not to mention AM has powernull if we assume the fight take place on antimatter universe.

Demigra also has powernull but it kinda a non factor in this fight because AM can just outright one-shot.

If Demigra mid hax works, i'm leaning towards him.

I dont think it does since made it sba. But im not sure if anti monitor really has much use for powernull if demigra is physically infintiely weaker anyway. Unless it nulls mindhax. Demigras power null doesnt work on someone infinitely stronger at least from my knowledge.

Demigra also has some good immortality which could maybe save him if he gets one shotted without being totally erased.

Corruption is basically the same as his mindhax. Time manip maybe can be used tactically though im not sure if demigra normally uses or even can use it in that way.

But yes, since anti monitor does have a consious and demigra has dealt with non corporeal higher dimensional, he can mindhax anti monitor.

Nah Demigra's mindhax is still 4D. It scales to Dabura's Mindhax who fully mindhaxed Infinite Zamasu; with Demigra being an equal or direct superior of Dabura.

Akreious said:
Nah Demigra's mindhax is still 4D. It scales to Dabura's Mindhax who fully mindhaxed Infinite Zamasu; with Demigra being an equal or direct superior of Dabura.
Not to mention that also means Demigra and the other Demon Gods have Mindhax that can affect people who resist 4D Mindhax (Mechikabura brainwashes Chronoa while she's sealed with him, Dabura can mindhax Zamasu etc.)

Demigra has prior knowledge but doesnt have precog. Clairvoyance may not be any use. Also i think he looks through his staff to do it.

JustARegularUser said:
Depends if AM has anything thought based or not.
As far as I know, Beerus doesn't have anything thought-based, but Demigra wasn't powerful enough to take control of him. Meanwhile, Anti-Monitor destroyed an infinite Universe, and is one of only four beings capable of naturally accessing the Sixth Dimension.

Back