• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura (Xeno) VS Anti-Monitor (DC Comics)

power Nullification, reduce stamina to one, Stats reduction, Absorption(I think that last maybe kill him but I don't want to debate that)

Hmm those passives don’t sound that impressive. can’t anti monitor just erase him with Anti matter?
well the thing is just entering the battlefield mobius is already under those passives so no... Although I can imagine Mechi exploding due to everything under the mobius armor being anti-Matter in pure state with enough range to kill him from the inside.

absorption is not passive, it is gesture based. However he have passive power null and passive stamina nuke, and those affect thing instantly, no build-up time

Multiverse level+ (much higher than baseline because the antimatter universe is outside the regular multiverse and for scaling his brother who can make the universes of the dark Multiverse reach the positive)

Pretty darn side above baseline multiversal+ range is extremely hard to get, so chances are no, AM isn't above baseline in range.

Pretty darn side above baseline multiversal+ range is extremely hard to get, so chances are no, AM isn't above baseline in range.
the Anti-Matter Universe and Dark Multiverse itself is canonically separate from the positive Multiverse, literally that is one of the most important part of the plot of Crisis on Infinite Earths and Metal.

Yet, the profile only says "Multiversal + range", I don't see anything that says higher than baseline. So you gotta make A ctr for it, we go what's with in the profile [even if it's sometimes wrong]. So for now, He can't effect Mechikabura, while mechi just passives him.

Yet, the profile only says "Multiversal + range", I don't see anything that says higher than baseline. So you gotta make A ctr for it, we go what's with in the profile [even if it's sometimes wrong]. So for now, He can't effect Mechikabura, while mechi just passives him.
Ok

Also, I never said that Mobius wouldn't be affected by passives. I just said that I wouldn't be surprised if Mobius turned into a cancer from within Mechi.

Ok

Also, I never said that Mobius wouldn't be affected by passives. I just said that I wouldn't be surprised if Mobius turned into a cancer from within Mechi.
Yeah, but like moni doesn't resist the passives [could be wrong] and can't effect mechi, seems like a stomp tbh.

Back