• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon God of Time vs The Anti-God

Arcker123

He/Him
Mechikabura vs The Anti Monitor

Both 2-A

TPU Mechi used

ALE restricted (Because it is Low 1-C)

= Speed

Takes place in Hell (because why not)

Victory By SBA

See the source image
See the source image

Absorption GG:

Anti Matter GG:

Incon:

Last edited:
ALE is optional equipment. You don't have to say anything and it still wouldn't be in play.

Who leads with AP? Dragon Ball characters, I take it.

What Hax does the Anti-Monitor have?

What's the resistances?
He resists everything this guy has

He resists everything this guy has
Then close i guess.

General question how strong is Darkseid absorption tech because it said the Anti life resisted it but also said on Darkseid profile he was able to absorb some.

Then uhhh Swamp Thing
regen reduced to far lower than high so

But If he thrown back anything Anti life equation then he should takes this
his speed far exceed sextillion c of Spectre who even heavily amp through out mulversal magic.

Hail MOBIUS

Then uhhh Swamp Thing

his speed far exceed sextillion c of Spectre who even heavily amp through out mulversal magic.

Hail MOBIUS
?????????????????????????

Then uhhh Swamp Thing

Hail MOBIUS
Umm, you do realize that speed is equal and that Anti Monitor doesn’t have the ALE, correct?

The antimatter attacks are fast, literally like an explosion of generic energy, mechikabura is erased because it does not resist antimatter.

That mobius power is reduced doesn't matter, his hax ignores durability.

If mechi absorbs mobius, could he turn into a cancer By consuming the timeline from within mechi?

Also i think his teleportation/portal creation should have enough range to get out of being absorbed. (he once traveled from the anti-matter universe to the regular multiverse to save donna troy personally and maybe one time he go to the hades's realm but this was vague, it could be that Hades brought him and already)

My bad But even speed equalled I think Mobius should takes this coz he can used anti matter that
Machika can't resisted and then EE by this.

Back