• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's make this straightfoward

Kris, Ralsei and Susie take on Sans' Boss fight

• Speed is equalized
  • Chapter 1 Party
  • Sans has knowledge of their skills
  • "Genocide Route" Party
  • Both are in-character, but are trying to stop/kill each other
  • They have access to two of every item in the game.
  • Win by incapacitation, death, or BFR
  • Kris' Time Manipulation is restricted (Because it's currently being discussed if it should be removed)

Bone Man:

The Fun Gang: 7 (@CBslayeR, @Myguy, @Armerish, @FarerPurple, @Gabs22_Gamer, @ProPlayerJohn, @FinePoint)

Incon:

Last edited:
While neither party are likely to try and kill each other, the most likely outcome being them sparing each other, i'd say incon, due to the fact he knows he cant win in a fight, so he's just gonna lock them in place so neither of them will be able to do anything.

With the new conditions, i'd still say its incon, as he still knows kris will come back even if he wins (which, may i add, he can do very easily), so he's going to use his infinite turn early on.
It's because of the anomaly, though.
SAVE and LOAD aren't treated as canonical powers in Deltarune, and Toby stated it functioned with different rules, so it doesn't really apply

I'm gonna vote the Deltarune party here, they can make more mistakes here since they don't share damage, can revive each other, use healing items/magic and defend themselves; but what really makes me think they win this is through Ralsei's sleep spell, Sans is lazy and will tire pretty easily considering he has to dodge up to 3 attacks at a time.

The Sans fight takes 24 turns to complete minimum, that means the fight can possibly end in 8 turns or more. That's also being generous and assuming he doesn't get surprised by a second like in the end of the Sans fight where Frisk attacked twice in one turn. He will also tire extremely fast due to having to dodge so many attacks, making Pacify way more effective here.

I'm gonna vote the Deltarune party here
Counted, but some stuff to point out.
They can make more mistakes here since they don't share damage, can revive each other, use healing items/magic and defend themselves;
Defending is not relevant, Sans do 1 HP per frame regardless.
That's also being generous and assuming he doesn't get surprised by a second like in the end of the Sans fight where Frisk attacked twice in one turn.
Frisk did that by breaking the rules of the game/universe, aka, reality warping, otherwise, Sans could dodge them in his sleep. Kris, Susie and Ralsei can't do that.

Still, counted.

Frisk did that by breaking the rules of the game/universe, aka, reality warping, otherwise, Sans could dodge them in his sleep. Kris, Susie and Ralsei can't do that.
so kris and his gang cant kills sans huh?
well, it seems that ralsei is their only hope
pacify works when the enemy is tired right?
sans stamina is dogshit,so he would get tired pretty fast
since everyone is in character ralsei will cast pacify

It can't be added because there's more than 2 on a team.
We could do a different battle where we only pick 2 of the party members, and that would be addable.

Back