• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, alright.

Would it be possible that Rouxls and the Swatchlings scale to Spamton NEO given how the main party can fight them after beating him?

Ah, alright.

Would it be possible that Rouxls and the Swatchlings scale to Spamton NEO given how the main party can fight them after beating him?
Rouxls gets defeated rather easily, so I'm not too sure on that.

Swatchlings too tbh, they are stronger than Rouxls in the narrative (Color Cafe), but are far weaker in battle.

Either way, we can talk about it, though.

Swatchlings too tbh, they are stronger than Rouxls in the narrative (Color Cafe), but are far weaker in battle.
I don't think that battle > narrative.
If we assume that, that would mean "Asreal < Undane cAuSE UnDAnE HaRD"

Guys, calculate Kris with lots of swords, axe, scarf, CD and armor in inventory standing on Ralsei and calculate Susie on Ralsei falling

That's probably just Dimensional Storage, given how they can already pull out weapons and costumes from nowhere.

Guys, calculate Kris with lots of swords, axe, scarf, CD and armor in inventory standing on Ralsei and calculate Susie on Ralsei falling
Pretty sure this is either Hammer Space or Dimensional Storage.

Really the only other feat worth looking into is like, the arcade cabinet exploding right in Kris' face. The explosion demolishes the actual machine.

Proooobably just 9-B though.

So, I made a verse page. I don't even know if that's allowed. Sorry if it's not.

How does it look?

I also applied all the changes to the profiles, I believe. I'll double check (Except I didn't link Deltarune's verse page in them, because I don't know if I can)

Annnd, yes, everything is applied, and the Deltarune page is in every character's page (and their matches)

Is there anything left to discuss?

Hold on, why do the low tier Chapter 2 enemies scale to Giant Spamton Neo's GBE when he's supposed to scale to the 58 megajoule calc? Shouldn't you just scale them to Berdly or the early game Chapter 2 main party?

Hold on, why do the low tier Chapter 2 enemies scale to Giant Spamton Neo's GBE when he's supposed to scale to the 58 megajoule calc? Shouldn't you just scale them to Berdly or the early game Chapter 2 main party?
Berdly scales to the end game party, his addition to the team is considered an actual threat to Queen, so we can't really do that.

We could scale them to the exhausted version of Berdly (1/4 of his full strength, which makes sense), though. Or simply higher than the last 9-B value, I just wanted a value to scale them from, but I guess it doesn't make much sense.

What are your suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back