• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puppet and Fluffy Boy vs B o n e

im still sticking with incon, theres nothing saying he wouldn't just lock everyone in place until they give up early on.

he knows they have the abilities to beat him easily, being the smart ass he is, he'd use his special attack early on.

im still sticking with incon, theres nothing saying he wouldn't just lock everyone in place until they give up early on.

he knows they have the abilities to beat him easily, being the smart ass he is, he'd use his special attack early on.
Them frisk convince raisel to break the turns rule and atack simse It's genocide we are talking here

Them frisk convince raisel to break the turns rule and atack simse It's genocide we are talking here
this is kris, not player. player would break the rules. kris, most likely not. even in a 'genocide' party, ralsei personality wise never changes, so they would be very unwilling to do such a thing.

they would be very stumped.

this is kris, not player. player would break the rules. kris, most likely not. even in a 'genocide' party, ralsei personality wise never changes, so they would be very unwilling to do such a thing.

they would be very stumped.
The turn thing only exist for the player, without the player just standing still wouldn't help much

The tunr base para fight just exist when the player is involved in some way or another cutsene battles and in lore battles that thw player isn't involved show that turn based fight is a player thing that sans exploited with his 4° wall break, if we are just with kris and raisel without player interference this battle would be more similar to the king ofe kards battle were he atacked a lot of times in sequence and susie could interrupt king "turn" with her on atack to save kris

The tunr base para fight just exist when the player is involved in some way or another cutsene battles and in lore battles that thw player isn't involved show that turn based fight is a player thing that sans exploited with his 4° wall break, if we are just with kris and raisel without player interference this battle would be more similar to the king ofe kards battle were he atacked a lot of times in sequence and susie could interrupt king "turn" with her on atack to save kris
What about the fight with susie vs lancer? kris (who was being possessed by the player) was not present, and yet still played out turn based.

turn based still works here. sans will lock them in place knowing they can easily pacify him.

What about the fight with susie vs lancer? kris (who was being possessed by the player) was not present, and yet still played out turn based.

turn based still works here. sans will lock them in place knowing they can easily pacify him.
Just the fact the heart was there means that the player was there... You coukd control something in the battle? BAM the player is there

You're also trying to argue that every single other match with sans that has used turn mechanics here are irrelevant now.

sans has turn mechanics since he's fighting two people with literally the same mechanics.

locks both in place gg.

You're also trying to argue that every single other match with sans that has used turn mechanics here are irrelevant now.

sans has turn mechanics since he's fighting two people with literally the same mechanics.

locks both in place gg.
Ok, ****, I hate sans, his rules change every battle

Ok, ****, I hate sans, his rules change every battle
sans being a general public annoyance by having different rules every fight:

ojlknRr_EGeoSIAi3stNxjiJFty3YZSjSLIHLNdqYyY.jpg

Toby stated that the SOUL that appeared came from Kris' place... So yeah, the player is definitely a part of that fight. I am completely unsure if his hax would work in a different game with somewhat different mechanics. But I guess you're not necessarily wrong. Did I count your vote yet?

Toby stated that the SOUL that appeared came from Kris' place... So yeah, the player is definitely a part of that fight. I am completely unsure if his hax would work in a different game with somewhat different mechanics. But I guess you're not necessarily wrong. Did I count your vote yet?
huh, well, regardless, the soul appears only to dodge attacks, and doesn't alter any of susie's actions. his haxes should work turn wise, since. well. they're turns, they dont really change between games, A attacks, B attacks after words, rince and repeat. and i believe you did count it

huh, well, regardless, the soul appears only to dodge attacks, and doesn't alter any of susie's actions. his haxes should work turn wise, since. well. they're turns, they dont really change between games, A attacks, B attacks after words, rince and repeat. and i believe you did count it
But... Sans locks the heart... In the box...

There's no heart nor box presents in this match, I believe... Would it still work?

I think this is inconclusive, just due to the fact that it can go to the group or sans, depending on their actions.

Back