• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion Thread

Assuming the Fountain of Darkness has the same density as water gives us 9-A for KE. I calced it some time ago but lost the data so rip.

Ah. Would that scale to anyone? Like Suzie or Kris? (The cut manual implies the Fountain of Darkness gives form to Ralsei's body, but that manual cut content, & scaling KE to a creation feat seems iffy.)

Ahh right Sans is 8-C.

Maybe the DT people will get some better feats later?

Bruh same game mechanics does not remotely imply valid scaling.

@Andy Kris has been implied to have sealed it back at the end, and it was supposedly created by the Knight.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Why is Deltarune not scaled to Undertale? They literally use the same game mechanics.
Didn't we decide we needed better proof that the characters are the same? Or something like that.

There is a lot of things the fountain is implied to be capable of, including up to planet busting, but most of it seems over time and not applicable yet, so I decided to just focus on what we could see of the fountain, which is 9-A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
There is a lot of things the fountain is implied to be capable of, including up to planet busting, but most of it seems over time and not applicable yet, so I decided to just focus on what we could see of the fountain, which is 9-A.
Outside the castle you can see the darkness shooting into the sky.

Suzie & Kris sort of stood in the fountain when going home, no? But they also got teleported or something so who knows if they even felt all the KE.

As for DR not being scaled to UT, I THINK it's because they're officially different universes/timelines. AFAIK, there isn't basis in Deltarune's 'verse -but maybe in Undertale's- to take the Check stats as indicative of a Power Level system -like with Stand ratings or Scouter readings from Jojo or DBZ- in Deltarune.

We don't know what values correspond to what level of AP/Durability in Deltarune's scale & UT is explicitly a different world, unaffected by Deltarune. Very disconnected, & we aren't even sure Determination works the same way there, among other things.

@Imag Doesn't really matter. If Kris' soul had enough power to seal it back, then it should scale to something as minimal as its KE.

@Matt: Actually, that's from in-game dialogue. But yeah. "The geyser that gives this land form."/"THE fountain. That which gives the DARK WORLD form." If I'm checking the dialogue right.

He gave Undertale to the Pope. He's begging to be turned into an eternal meme.

Just because he's a Youtuber/Youtube celebrity with opinions or theories we may dislike or disagree with doesn't mean we should harass or "cyberbully" him.

MatPat definitely has made mistakes, but IIRC, beyond being a form of income, hasn't he said he does Game Theory in an attempt to educate viewers about math, science, etc. with video games as a medium? (Or was that Austin?)

Point is, he may mess up but he's not malicious & seems to have good intentions. Many of us, myself often included may find ourselves at odds with him, but that doesn't mean we should get vindictive.

eah, most jokes are made more for fun than as an offense. At least for me, but I'm sure that everyone else here is the same.

That joke with Lancer was hilarious for me for exemple.

Um, can i bring a posible supersonic speed feat?

When you battle both Lancer and Susie, when Ralsie is going to "make the final blow of kindness" after saying all he has to say, Susie comes and "blocks the soundwaves" after Ralsie ended talking, as if Susie came to Lancer's ears faster than the sound.

Back