• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion Thread

Matthew Schroeder said:
B r u h. This is big. Also, not coincidentally, the ending song if titled "Don't forget".
Oh hell yeah.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Is Deltarune's universe in any way connected to the timelines created by the Anomaly in Undertale?
More in our series of "things we'll never ******* know, thanks Toby" at 11.
I assume we can't know that because for one, the 2 universes may not have time progress at the same speed or may not have a calendar system that dates in the same way from the same point or the 2 timelines didn't begin at the same point like 1 being 1000 years behind the other?

(Also, I linked the cut/hidden manual in this thread 14 hours ago.... Sorry sorry. Kind of a needless pity party for me to do, saying that.)

I did earlier, but the manual seemed like the only conclusively VSBW-relevant thing to me at the time. <//<

Fair.

It's cut content anyway so 46e

Go into closet, find fluffy ally, discover a world with some amount of magic, deal with evil monarchy, end up forced to leave by circumstances beyond one's own control?

(Admittedly, those 3rd & 5th steps seem applicable to a lot of settings....)(Oh, & I suppose there's religious elements present in both stories. Aslan being Aslan & DR Toriel being heavily hinted to be religious.)

Fun observation, every single member of the $!$? squad normally has part of their face obscured in some way.

"Susie" is an anagram for "Issue"

Phew, I finally gotten the scythe from Jevil and feel blessed.

Anywho, Jevil warns us about the Knight (who corrupted him in some unknown way) and the Queen we may need to prepare for in the future of Deltarune and if that isn't worse enough, those 2 are even faster and stronger than Jevil....

Tenor

Noelle is cute. Nice, too & supposedly the 2nd smartest in class. "Defenseless" according to her dad; That is, she's scared of everything & freezes like a deer in headlights.

Although I am interested in what the heck is up with her mom. Not saying I want her mom, but whatever Noelle's mom is, she's strong enough to knock out Rudolph with a slap & apparently doesn't like being bothered when working enough that Noelle's unwilling to ask her for the gate key to their house & chooses instead just to stay at Catti's.

Seriously, what is Noelle's mom doing?

Magi Hussie said:
Phew, I finally gotten the scythe from Jevil and feel blessed.
Anywho, Jevil warns us about the Knight (who corrupted him in some unknown way) and the Queen we may need to prepare for in the future of Deltarune and if that isn't worse enough, those 2 are even faster and stronger than Jevil....

Tenor
Jesus. We have enough people stronger than Kris already.

Why do people call Lancer Sans 2? They seem more opposite than similar to me.

Because small, fat, blue ineffective villains yet pranksters.

But that's really where the similarities end. It's nowhere near as similar as Ralsei or Kris are to Asriel and Frisk.

I wouldn't really call Sans an ineffective villain. He simply didn't care enough.

Who would win in a fight?

Sans

Jevil

The poll was created at 03:12 on November 7, 2018, and so far 22 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I mean. Right now Sans' 8-C and Jevil's 9-B. Kinda a no-brainer.

Although if Jevil were to be bloodlusted and speed was equalized he would just outhax.

Judging by the last two replies, if you mean ingame, Jevil is a much easier fight to win (I first-try'd him when it took me over a dozen to beat Sans), but if they were fighting each other I'd expect Jevil's likely AP advantage and similar hax to lend him the win.

What Saikou said. Using the system VsBattles Wiki employs.... Sans is 8-C, Jevil is 9-B, 9-A at best.

Also, which hax of his would actually allow him to outhax Sans?

Back