• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion Thread

Matthew Schroeder said:
Reminder the time God was a WWE Pro-Wrestler.
That whole storyline was set up to make fun of Shawn Michaels for finding faith too. I ******* love how petty and weird Vince McMahon can be sometimes.

Quick side question,

How many pixels did Sans cover by moving his arm in the genocide route(when he was using gravity manipulation and telekinesis)?

And what is his height in pixels(I'm talking about the boss sprite)?

Come to think of it, if most of the cast is like 9-B (Scaling to Rudolph & Toriel & Rudolph's wife.) most real life guns aren't going to be relevant AP. Handguns, at least. As far as IRL guns, most don't top 4,000 joules out of 15,000 needed to reach 9-B.

So it doesn't really matter who'd give Undyne a gun when it probably won't even be able to hurt anyone anyway. XD

Matthew Schroeder said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Undertale#SummarySo when will people update the summary to mention Deltarune?
What will we say? Something like "A new game, DeltaRune has been released. However, as it is currently only a Demon of 1 chapter of an almost entirely unreleased game, & is oficially not the same universe or timeline as Undertale we are refraining from accounting for its contents in pages.", maybe?

Supposing so, a parallel universe is not the same universe, nor does it have the same timeline as any other universe, correct? (Also, I forget, is there an official statement where Toby explicitly calls it that?)

Is Deltarune's universe in any way connected to the timelines created by the Anomaly in Undertale?

More in our series of "things we'll never ******* know, thanks Toby" at 11.

Imaginym said:
Supposing so, a parallel universe is not the same universe, nor does it have the same timeline as any other universe, correct? (Also, I forget, is there an official statement where Toby explicitly calls it that?)
There is, in a tweet he mentions it.

Back