• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Chapter 2 discussion!

Tragic that he seems to be gone. Hopefully he comes back at some point.
But nonetheless, hopefully we can continue enjoying discussing & experiencing Deltarune.

Tragic that he seems to be gone. Hopefully he comes back at some point.
But nonetheless, hopefully we can continue enjoying discussing & experiencing Deltarune.
wait you didn't see that stuff go down?
He got banned for 1 full year, cause he went off on AKM with one of the most intense ratios in the history of the site, and was banned
but yeah, spamtong good

speaking of spamton
how do we make a match for spamton Neo that isn't incredibly unfair for him? Every match you can think of seems to end in "snap wires GG" because apparently we think his wire's have like 10-B durability so any 9-A character is an unfair match

speaking of spamton
how do we make a match for spamton Neo that isn't incredibly unfair for him? Every match you can think of seems to end in "snap wires GG" because apparently we think his wire's have like 10-B durability so any 9-A character is an unfair match
I think we should avoid compromising accuracy for match viability.
Sometimes, aspects of characters hinder them in Versus Threads.

Although, couldn't you just defy SBA & specify Victory by Win Conditions that snapping the wires doesn't provide?

yeah but the problem is that his wires have a completely unknown durability. Because it's an act, we don't even know for sure what method was used to break the wires in the first place
the idea that kris could have just used the sword to slash all the wires at once is kinda goofy but it also can't really be proven wrong which is kinda bs
spamton neo is supposed to be way stronger than this but, even bluelight specil doesn't affect the wires at all, making it effectively useless in any vs match
it's unfair that he's basically the most fodder of his entire verse and tier just because of goofy wires

yeah but the problem is that his wires have a completely unknown durability. Because it's an act, we don't even know for sure what method was used to break the wires in the first place
the idea that kris could have just used the sword to slash all the wires at once is kinda goofy but it also can't really be proven wrong which is kinda bs
spamton neo is supposed to be way stronger than this but, even bluelight specil doesn't affect the wires at all, making it effectively useless in any vs match
it's unfair that he's basically the most fodder of his entire verse and tier just because of goofy wires
How do we know Bluelight Specil doesn't affect the wires?

I see. & you could still have Spamton matches with mostly normal debate, voting, etc., just limit Win Conditions to one that can't be done by snapping his wires.
Is that not enough?

I see. & you could still have Spamton matches with mostly normal debate, voting, etc., just limit Win Conditions to one that can't be done by snapping his wires.
Is that not enough?
what kind of win con would even make that remotely possible
it'd have to be "they have to beat splargton in a race!!!" or something unrelated to actually attacking your opponent

what kind of win con would even make that remotely possible
it'd have to be "they have to beat splargton in a race!!!" or something unrelated to actually attacking your opponent
What happens to Spamton when his wires are cut?

Death? Incapacitation? Unconsciousness?

Hmmm. Well, I'm not quite sure, but I think I kinda see your point.

Nonetheless, I don't believe in compromising accuracy for match viability.
If there's evidence the wires aren't 10-B or such, hopefully that's found.

HELLO EVERY-
ITS ME! SPAMTON G SPAMTON COMING TO YOU [[alive and safe]] FROM [[accidental termination]]!
I HAVE FAILED MY [[quest to achieve Za warudo over heaven]] BUT I HAVE NOW GAINED [[a brand new player]] WHO FORCES ME [[to sell amazing things to people's doors]]...

please help he is using memes, i can't gain control for too long or else he'll force me to talk about

PIPIS! THE BRAND-NEW PRODUCT TO [[slightly make contact]] YOUR SHELVES!

ANYWAYS I HAVE COME HERE TO [[make my ideology clear]] AND REQUEST THAT YOU QUIT [[gladiator battles]] WIKIA AND GO TOUCH SOME [[tubular green sticks]] OUTSIDE YOUR [[brand new house for only 3]]

HELLO EVERY-
ITS ME! SPAMTON G SPAMTON COMING TO YOU [[alive and safe]] FROM [[accidental termination]]!
I HAVE FAILED MY [[quest to achieve Za warudo over heaven]] BUT I HAVE NOW GAINED [[a brand new player]] WHO FORCES ME [[to sell amazing things to people's doors]]...

please help he is using memes, i can't gain control for too long or else he'll force me to talk about

PIPIS! THE BRAND-NEW PRODUCT TO [[slightly make contact]] YOUR SHELVES!

ANYWAYS I HAVE COME HERE TO [[make my ideology clear]] AND REQUEST THAT YOU QUIT [[gladiator battles]] WIKIA AND GO TOUCH SOME [[tubular green sticks]] OUTSIDE YOUR [[brand new house for only 3]]
Spamton is the gift that keeps on giving...

Do you mean to ask "When will there be no Chapter 3?"?
Because currently, there's no Chapter 3 for most people except DR's development team, since it doesn't have a public release yet.
when no chapter in general does to a person

This reminds me I need to get spamton a win on his profile
Particularly spamton neo, since every fight is just “cut strings gg” with him which makes him basically the weakest character on the wiki for winning a fight

This reminds me I need to get spamton a win on his profile
Particularly spamton neo, since every fight is just “cut strings gg” with him which makes him basically the weakest character on the wiki for winning a fight
Good luck!
Have you tried using the DPL to aid your searches for characters for matches?

Woah, I finally found this thread, I almost thought it didn't existed.

May I ask, why does Kris and the others have "Limited Dimensional Travel" in their Chapter 2 abilities? Since when entering a portal to another world is an ability? And why Chapter 2 and not Chapter 1?

Woah, I finally found this thread, I almost thought it didn't existed.

May I ask, why does Kris and the others have "Limited Dimensional Travel" in their Chapter 2 abilities? Since when entering a portal to another world is an ability? And why Chapter 2 and not Chapter 1?
farded,

Back