• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Chapter 2 discussion!

Unsure about the quality of any of it as evidence, but it's a very neat video, IMHO, & I think that folks who are interested in connections between Undertale & Deltarune may be interested in it, even if foreshadowing doesn't always mean a connection.
Anyone interested in discussing the contents here?

Unsure about the quality of any of it as evidence, but it's a very neat video, IMHO, & I think that folks who are interested in connections between Undertale & Deltarune may be interested in it, even if foreshadowing doesn't always mean a connection.
Anyone interested in discussing the contents here?

Let me comment on the foreshadowing briefly

1. Bullshit, and reaching
2. Bullshit, and reaching

3-5. Interesting, I will watch again when I'm not nearly passing out

Let me comment on the foreshadowing briefly

1. Bullshit, and reaching
2. Bullshit, and reaching

3-5. Interesting, I will watch again when I'm not nearly passing out
I'm not sure which parts of the video you're referring to. The video does have named chapters though. If you'd be willing to specify which chapters or parts or whatever you're referring to, I'd appreciate that.
Thanks for the discussion, though!

Anyway like this general is dead unlike bankai man and his friends general. I heard that a worker in the deltarune merchandises said that there wouldnt be no merchandises of the ligthners because they dont want people to emotionally atach to them.... Wich means something wild is happening, is not confirmed and i heard from the funny green site so umm

Considering toby i wouldnt be suprised if one of the prota pulls a grifith, wich also means that ralsei wont have a crazy plot twist wich is kinda sad because he have the emotial depth of a pool

Anyway like this general is dead unlike bankai man and his friends general. I heard that a worker in the deltarune merchandises said that there wouldnt be no merchandises of the ligthners because they dont want people to emotionally atach to them.... Wich means something wild is happening, is not confirmed and i heard from the funny green site so umm

Considering toby i wouldnt be suprised if one of the prota pulls a grifith, wich also means that ralsei wont have a crazy plot twist wich is kinda sad because he have the emotial depth of a pool
Ralsei HAS to have some layer of character beyond the "happy fluffy goat", ain't no way Toby's gonna suck at characterization like that

If a link to the source of the claim isn't possible, do you think you could send a screenshot?

So the calc got accepted

I assume everyone fought after the first fight with Berdly (mostly the major characters) would scale?

I can definitely see Chapter 7 Kris, Susie, Ralsei, and other characters being Low 2-C or even just 2-C.

If any future Dark Worlds have starry skies, that's 4-A creation hax.

I don't think they'll get any higher than 2-B.

I guess it might depend if the game specifically stated that the amount of universes in the multiverse is potentially countless or even infinite, so maybe 2-B or 2-A would be possible

The ones who are scaled to his casual durability aren't changed.
So what about Base Spamton? Wouldn’t he scale to Berdly’s coaster tanking feat given how Kris fought Berdly twice prior to fighting him? Especially since his NEO form’s energy explosion was the calc we used to use to scale to the high tiers while signifying his base form downscales to the Chapter 2 lower tiers.

So what about Base Spamton? Wouldn’t he scale to Berdly’s coaster tanking feat given how Kris fought Berdly twice prior to fighting him? Especially since his NEO form’s energy explosion was the calc we used to use to scale to the high tiers while signifying his base form downscales to the Chapter 2 lower tiers.
I mean, this would basically "equalize" his base form to his NEO form, as both would scale to the same value. (NEO obviously having a "higher" on his end)

Given how we currently don't consider Base Spamton to be as strong as Berdly at full power, I think, for now, it would be safer to not change Base Spamton's value. We can discuss it further in a CRT to change that notion, though.

Currently, we see it as:

Berdly ~ (Late) Chapter 2 Kris ~ Spamton NEO >>> Base Spamton

Given how Berdly could fight Kris right before they enter the castle, and after fighting Base Spamton. What are your opinions on this?

I don't see an issue with scaling Base and NEO to the same value, with NEO getting a "stronger than before" note.

Yes, there is a clear difference in power, but unless we take the "three times the firepower, three times the waterpower" line into account, there isn't anything to specify how much Spamton grew in power.

I don't see an issue with scaling Base and NEO to the same value, with NEO getting a "stronger than before" note.

Yes, there is a clear difference in power, but unless we take the "three times the firepower, three times the waterpower" line into account, there isn't anything to specify how much Spamton grew in power.
I mean, going from fighting a Delta Warrior on equal grounds to curbstomping three of them is quite the feat.

Berdly is also able to fight all the party by himself, while Base Spamton isn't. So I don't think he scales at all.

Question, how would Deltarune Vs. Earthbound 9-A matches go? Earthbound has 9-A+ AP, but Deltarune has soul manip.

I feel like Berdly Vs. Jeff would be nice.

Kris Vs. Ness too, but Fate Manip go brrrr.

Question, how would Deltarune Vs. Earthbound 9-A matches go? Earthbound has 9-A+ AP, but Deltarune has soul manip.

I feel like Berdly Vs. Jeff would be nice.

Kris Vs. Ness too, but Fate Manip go brrrr.
that god damm fate hax. Gaster better be able to neg or have some feat of fate diffusion or some shit.

I mean, going from fighting a Delta Warrior on equal grounds to curbstomping three of them is quite the feat.

Berdly is also able to fight all the party by himself, while Base Spamton isn't. So I don't think he scales at all.
It doesn’t matter if Berdly fought 3 of them since all 3 could harm him with individual attacks. Similarly, in his second fight, Berdly fights 2 (Kris and Noelle) yet still gets harmed by the same damage from each of them. If he is able to harm those capable of harming him, then that means he is distributing the same amount of damage to all 3, so I still don’t really see why Spamton’s base form does not scale, especially since he is one of the bosses fought after him.

Fate hax GG lmao

Last edited:
The argument figthing 3 isnt much more impressive that figthing 2, is kinda stupid because noelle is stupidly strong far stronger that pretty much everyone to the point of being ralsei 2.0 (better healing even if is by the equipment, better pacifying spell and an actual damaging spell, only downside being sligthy lower health)

It doesn’t matter if Berdly fought 3 of them since all 3 could harm him with individual attacks. Similarly, in his second fight, Berdly fights 2 (Kris and Noelle) yet still gets harmed by the same damage from each of them. If he is able to harm those capable of harming him, then that means he is distributing the same amount of damage to all 3, so I still don’t really see why Spamton’s base form does not scale, especially since he is one of the bosses fought after him.
If we don't use the narrative indication to gauge the strength of a character, we might as well give everyone the exact same rating because they 'can fight the main characters'.
Nah, my guy. That's just how RPGs work.

Berdly was taken in a 3-v-1, and a 2-v-1 with a later Kris, and a stronger "Ralsei", Base Spamton was a 1-v-1, and his fight was before the second Berdly.

Going by the fights themselves, we have little reason to scale Base Spamton, going by order? Berdly has a second fight afterwards, not much easier than before, so by order, Berdly is still stronger.

Gaster is barely a character, why would a fragmented man be recognized as a knight by Darkners? Makes no sense.

Chara being the knight has little evidence, but they'd be a good answer too.

Back