• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Deku vs The Emperor of the Adrestian Empire
  • both are 7-C
  • Izuku's Ap: scales above baseline
  • Edelgard's AP: 15.641453934 kilotons of TNT
  • speed is equal
  • 20% Endeavor Agency Arc is being used
  • both are in character
  • Fight takes place at Garreg Mach Monastery
garreg+mach+sunset.jpg

Izuku Midoriya: 2

Edelgard von Hresvelg:

Last edited:
So I know this is a silly question.
but can Edelgard see through Smokescreen?
Also a single grab is GG cause Class M vs Superhuman

Unless this activate distant counter

But I think Deku wins this, I still haven´t play this Fire Emblem so I can´t argue
Idk if it does, cause it's not in character for him to use his LS to crush her, but if it's only once I think he'll be able to take it.
NOW if he yo-yo's her, yeah it will

Changed it to Endeavor Agency Arc
B r u h.
you put him in 10% and let him go to 15% and 20% it’s more fair (cause he can amp speed), but all you did was just yoink all of his OFA quirks except for blackwhip & strength

B r u h.
you put him in 10% and let him go to 15% and 20% it’s more fair (cause he can amp speed), but all you did was just yoink all of his OFA quirks except for blackwhip & strength
i put him in 20%

Now here me out.
Why
Deku still probably wins, he's got instant gg blackwhip and Analytical prediction, and both are fully in character, so Deku will just go for the capture. But it just makes the fight so much less intresting

Honestly, I thought previously that it was too one-sided in Deku's favor due to FE's extremely shitty LS since it makes Edelgard have no way to break free from Blackwhip and being restricted by it kinda nulls most of her methods of fighting, me thinks.

Honestly, I thought previously that it was too one-sided in Deku's favor due to FE's extremely shitty LS since it makes Edelgard have no way to break free from Blackwhip and being restricted by it kinda nulls most of her methods of fighting, me thinks.
It nulls all her fighting styles I think she just cant move, it's a perfect capture tool

Hmm... Edel has a decent dura and ap advantage and things that would surprise Deku quite a bit, but... Deku is very smart, skilled, has the LS advantage, and has a shilton of willpower and can handle a shit-ton of pain... Am going to go with Deku for this one, unless one has stuff to say for Edel.

Hmm... Edel has a decent dura and ap advantage and things that would surprise Deku quite a bit, but... Deku is very smart, skilled, has the LS advantage, and has a shilton of willpower and can handle a shit-ton of pain... Am going to go with Deku for this one, unless one has stuff to say for Edel.
he even resists a good portion of magic (With his new heat resistance)

Does Deku have any answer for statistics reduction and durability negation? I know that her magic is limited but does she lead with those two skills because if so Deku is gonna have a hard time.

Does Deku have any answer for statistics reduction and durability negation? I know that her magic is limited but does she lead with those two skills because if so Deku is gonna have a hard time.
Edelgard, during times where she isn't controlled by the player and in the time period that this key is in, typically goes for CQC and not magical shit. So she might not even think of using them until it is too late for her.

Edelgard, during times where she isn't controlled by the player and in the time period that this key is in, typically goes for CQC and not magical shit. So she might not even think of using them until it is too late for her.
So Deku can win via Grapple really quick if he goes for it. Not sure how often he does it but that's a pretty consistent wincon here if he does.

Back