• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: World Heroes' Mission and Team Up Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supersonic with Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can react to and dodge lasers, which were later shown to be quick enough to tag his 10%)
I was looking at his final act profile, which has no mention of the energy beam and instead mention the Heroes Rising feat.

I personally don't see how that is enough for him to scale. I'll say 10% Izuku dodged those attacks just fine, he only got tagged because Flect was constantly bouncing all of those energy shots all around him from multiple directions. The straight beam that was fired never tagged 10% by itself.

But I don't really care beyond that. Ya'll can do whatever you want on this.

Oh that was from his, Endeavor Agency, you’ve got in the sandbox
Yes and? I copy pasted the profiles, I was looking at the Final Act profile because that was the one you mentioned. Didn't check his previous key/profile because his final act profile mentions his feat from Heroes Rising and not the feat from World Heroes' Mission.

Why are you bring this up? I don't understand what purpose does mentioning this serves. Or did you believe I single handedly wrote down that entire sandbox?

Small question but shouldn’t final act base Deku also be HHS?

His former base scales to the near Mach 23 value, and even upscaling it’s a less than 1.1x gap
I don't see any reason to upscale him, we just assume he got by faster by training, but unlike a power up from 10% to 15%, this "boost" is entirely arbitrary and based on nothing other than our own opinion.

Supersonic with Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can react to and dodge lasers, which were later shown to be quick enough to tag his 10%)
laser
220px-Trollface_non-free.png

It seems kinda stupid to scale Deku's base durability to High 7-C, it feels as though it causes a complete disruption of the scaling chain, despite what was shown in the movie. Does anybody agree, or is it just me?

It seems kinda stupid to scale Deku's base durability to High 7-C, it feels as though it causes a complete disruption of the scaling chain, despite what was shown in the movie. Does anybody agree, or is it just me?
just you I want stone wall Deku back
other wise, its what happened, can’t really change it

Just to make it clear, no one scales to Base Izuku. This doesn't disrupt the scaling chain, whatever that's suppose to mean. Izuku's durability was scaling above 8% before this moment, and his Joint Training Arc key had him scaling to 8% in general. Because he can take attacks from Nine alongside Bakugo.

I don't see any actual issue. Not unless my brain is falling me hard and I'm forgetting something important.

If you're talking about not likely it via your personal opinion, I'm won't start any debate on it. You're free to dislike whatever you want.

I don't see any issue either, we can't just ignore how he turned off Full Cowl before the punch.

It's not really an outlier either, no one scales from Base Deku and this simply places him in a similar ranking to Bakugo.

Though that was a really strange strategy from Deku, I'm starting to wonder if Full Cowl even increases his durability.

I don't see any issue either, we can't just ignore how he turned off Full Cowl before the punch.

It's not really an outlier either, no one scales from Base Deku and this simply places him in a similar ranking to Bakugo.

Though that was a really strange strategy from Deku, I'm starting to wonder if Full Cowl even increases his durability.
I have a very strong opinion on OFA/Full Cowl and durability, but that would be derailing to this thread and I'll just save it for another day.

It doesn't seem like more people will comment, we should be able to apply this revision without issues.

If everyone is fine with it, I can start changing the profiles as soon as possible.

If there aren't any issues with the calcs, I don't have a problem with the updates. I'm not knowledge enough to comment on the scaling so I'll leave that to the knowledge users. Though I don't have an issue from what is shown in the OP.

Where the staff at
I'm here 🗿 (i'm not even a mod, nor knowledgeable about MHA, so idk why i got @ here ngl)

I can't fully comment on either the calcs or nor scaling since i'm not knowledgeable in either, but if the calcs are accepted then i'm fine with using them, and the scaling provided in the OP seems logical, so i guess i'll agree for the time being.

What do you guys need help with
The main points of this thread are the upscaling from 413 kilotons to baseline High 7-C+, and the upscaling from Mach 23 to baseline High Hypersonic, as 15% has proven to be much stronger and faster than 10% (the one scaling to 413 kilotons and Mach 23).

15% and 10% are just the percentages of Deku's Full Cowl by the way.

And 20% Deku scaling to Low 7-B from Bakugo's Howitzer Impact due to these panels showing Deku defeating/harming a villain who just took a Howitzer Impact.

The scaling is not complicated, but we need the staff's approval.

I'm here 🗿 (i'm not even a mod, nor knowledgeable about MHA, so idk why i got @ here ngl)
It's okay, thanks for your input. I asked Antvasima in some other thread to call staff members to help finish a CRT, and I noticed he listed your name, so I thought you were a member of the staff too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The main points of this thread are the upscaling from 413 kilotons to baseline High 7-C+, and the upscaling from Mach 23 to baseline High Hypersonic, as 15% has proven to be much stronger and faster than 10% (the one scaling to 413 kilotons and Mach 23).

15% and 10% are just the percentages of Deku's Full Cowl by the way.

And 20% Deku scaling to Low 7-B from Bakugo's Howitzer Impact due to these panels showing Deku defeating/harming a villain who just took a Howitzer Impact.

The scaling is not complicated, but we need the staff's approval.
What's stopping you from calculating the difference in power between them using the % given?

What's stopping you from calculating the difference in power between them using the % given?
We used to do that before, but Deku percentages are not linear, for example 10% is more than a thousand times stronger than 8%.

And the difference between each percentage is always greater than what the multiplier should have given.

This may seem like using a multiplier would be a low-ball in comparison, but I understand why it's not used, just to be safe.

During the movie, Deku used both 10% and 15% against Flect Turn, and Deku put up a significantly better fight using 15% compared to his 10%, in which he was being trashed around and his muscles were being torn apart by Flect's attacks.

This may seem like using a multiplier would be a low-ball in comparison, but I understand why it's not used, just to be safe.
why can’t we use it as a lowball, my brain in unhappy with the fact the gap between 10% and 100% is gonna be less than 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back