• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: World Heroes' Mission and Team Up Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we apply it now? I really don't want to bother any more staff members, they are already too busy with other things.

Can we apply it now? I really don't want to bother any more staff members, they are already too busy with other things.
One staff member has approved it, from what I can tell, but there should probably be a second one.

Seems fine to me
If there aren't any issues with the calcs, I don't have a problem with the updates. I'm not knowledge enough to comment on the scaling so I'll leave that to the knowledge users. Though I don't have an issue from what is shown in the OP.
I'm fine with it.
One staff member has approved it, from what I can tell, but there should probably be a second one.
Three non Therefir staff have now
I didn’t quote Therefir cause he’s made it obvious so I don’t think it’s needed

Because this isn't a calc thread?
This is still seeing if a the calculations are in order and the scaling is good

Half of that is their domain, with their approval disapproval powers
Also their included on the staff member list, they count as staff what’s the point in separating it even more, just makes these things take longer, with how only O N E, non calc Group staff has given an opinion

Also their included on the staff member list, they count as staff what’s the point in separating it even more, just makes these things take longer, with how only O N E, non calc Group staff has given an opinion
Yeah, and approving the calcs is what they've done. That's a separate area to applying the calcs.

What's even the point of this?
It's not a completely minor revision, so I thought it'd be best if at least two staff members signed off on it. Especially considering that the one who has so far isn't familiar with MHA.

Yeah, and the calc group already approved of the calculations.
Whether or not a CRT gets a pass is not a part of their glorious job. Non-calc group members don't approve calculations. Non-image helper members don't help with handling images on the wiki. Etc...

You know, while I may have different thoughts about how the scaling should go, I won't be prepared to tackle them for several weeks down the line and I don't want this to be unnecessarily dragged out when many knowledgeable non-staff users are supporting it, so I'll say that the proposed revisions look fine (for now) and it would probably be safe to apply them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back