• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We all knew this fight was coming
Story as to why this match exists if you want to read that can be found here:
So I first started writing "Hero's Oath" my freshman year of high school when I started getting really into MHA. It was a mha fanfiction at first, taking place in the same universe but in america instead. Adam was pretty much just Deku. They were pretty much the same character and had a very simular apperance, only differing in powers. Recently, I rewrote Hero's Oath (cause it was not that good lmao) and turned it into its own thing with its own power system and world that was seperate from the world of MHA. And I thought that this match would be fun due to Adam's origins of being a Deku clone

Adam Pixton vs Izuku Midoriya

Ground Rules:
  • Base Adam & 5% U.A Beginnings Deku are used (Will change for either if needed)
  • Both are restricted to said forms
  • Speed is Equal
  • Neither have any prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in a crouded city
  • Both are in-character
  • Both believe that the other is a villain trying to kill civilians
  • Win via any means necessary
Adam scales to 39.75 Tons of TnT
Deku is 26.67 Tons of TnT
Adam has a 1.49x AP advantage

Who Wins?

"I will not stop until you and your followers . . ARE SIX FEET IN THE ******* GROUND!": 3 (Volt12121, LeoEpicGamer8910, ThePrimalHunter)
"A hero's job is to risk his life, to make his lip service a reality": 0 ()
"With great power there must also come great responsibility!": 0 ()
dfwa1n0-3a810538-5062-44a3-b613-55b072a9f0ca.png
sugjs7nbekp61.png

Last edited:
Ok so, my questions is, does Deku still break his bones at 5%? Cause Adam could greatly take advantage of that not only cause he's stronger, but he can also reduce the incoming blow while Deku would still shatter his own arm attacking. Mostly asking cause i didn't watch my hero.

Ok so, my questions is, does Deku still break his bones at 5%? Cause Adam could greatly take advantage of that not only cause he's stronger, but he can also reduce the incoming blow while Deku would still shatter his own arm attacking. Mostly asking cause i didn't watch my hero.
By the end of U.A beginnings he isn't shattering his arms with every punch. It happens every once in a while, but not frequently. And he can still punch with broken bones due to supernatural willpower

Got it, thank you.

So, Adam seems like the better hand to hand fighter and his ability to reduce incoming damage alongside growing in power due to it + alreadh having an ap and dura advantage over Deku should hand him the victory

Got it, thank you.

So, Adam seems like the better hand to hand fighter and his ability to reduce incoming damage alongside growing in power due to it + alreadh having an ap and dura advantage over Deku should hand him the victory
Vote has been counted

Back