• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Sorvoe551 said:
I realize that I worded that poorly, so I'll try again. I meant feats that were around at the time. If they're recalculated to be even higher, then it's still valid since it was a factor when the fight came out. For example, Dante used to be High 6-A before DMC5 came out and made the novels canon. Looking back through the novels, we found the time that Dante beat the version of Mundus that was the universe with relative ease. Beause that novel took place before 4, the most recent DMC game at the time, it made Dante 3-A for the fight and was therefore right.

So if the feat that made Mewtwo MFTL was from before July 2016, then we can change it. If not, it's still wrong
Even if it was from before (it wasn't) it would still be wrong because we don't accept blitzing before transforming renember? Mewtwo would have to fight a immesurable Shadow

Catching up on a few comments made:

@Hagane: Speed isn't equalized in DB, but considering the ridiculous amount of hax Ragna has, he would beat Nightmare pretty easily still.

@Qawsed: Since it's strongest forms only, it's the Worldbreaker Hulk difference. Considering they're supposed to be in top form, let's say it's the max speed. So we have a case of Double Strength Hulk vs Double Speed Doomsday (not that he likes to dodge anyway). Now it's a case of who will wear down the other first.

@Theuser: Fair enough. Still way wrong because of Super Shadow.

@Hagane

Yep, but they had Hiei win because illusions and huge AP gap, which is blatantly false. Hence why it's way towards the bottom

eh, hiei might be planet level thanks to Poltergeist Report, which is where people get the whole hiei resists genjutsu argument, and it supports planet level YYH

also there's multiple shots of the curvature visible so *shrugs*

whatever floats your boat. i still disagree with the fight, but hiei should be planet level imho

Thing is they used a feat that in any other version never touches Tier 5.

I don't know the details because I stopped reading YYH but we have a discussion rule about it, indicating that several discussions regarding that statement have been made and debunked.

Phantom Falcon said:
eh, hiei might be planet level thanks to Poltergeist Report, which is where people get the whole hiei resists genjutsu argument, and it supports planet level YYH

also there's multiple shots of the curvature visible so *shrugs*

whatever floats your boat. i still disagree with the fight, but hiei should be planet level imho
like what exactly

The 5-B YYH stuff from DB comes from the anime, since they have a statement about Hell being 660 times the size of Earth or something. Which is why the planetary curvature shot got such a high result.

As for the movie, what Tier 5 feats are in that?

Yakumo was going to use the Power Sphere to destroy the entire Human World to recreate the entire Netherrealm, which is planet sized. This is the whole plot of the movie and is stated multiple times

Team Urameshi used the Power Sphere to attack Yakumo and he tanked it. He's an S Class Demon

Now he could have destroyed the Human world himself, but creation > destruction in AP I believe, and he probably wasn't strong enough to recreate it

granted, I said kind of supports, not fully lol. so take it as you will

tbh that's up for you to decide. Most people got the "Hiei resists Genjutsu" argument from it, so I assumed it was ok to use

if not though, I understand and saucegay vs heeay can still be in the placement it is at

Sasuke's Genjutsu has trumped people who are experienced with illusions before, so I don't think Hiei can resist it. Even if he does, the fact that Sasuke is much faster and stronger than him makes it an easy win for Sasuke. The low ranking of the fight is the result of them kneecapping Sasuke and wanking Hiei heavily with a non-canon feat that was blown way out of proportion.

Right, Good.

It was a pretty clear victory for Rhodes, tbh.

It should be on a very good place, considering they even had numbers similar to ours for AP.

Genericstickman said:
Honestly Rainbow Dash vs Starscream is probably the beating researched battle with the most inaccurate outcome
TBH I think that depends on what version you use. Cause going by the profiles we have she easily beats the Animated and Michael Bay versions but would need her higher forms to beat the IDW version. And I have no idea how strong G1 is. Though she is faster than all of them. So idk.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Genericstickman said:
Honestly Rainbow Dash vs Starscream is probably the beating researched battle with the most inaccurate outcome
TBH I think that depends on what version you use. Cause going by the profiles we have she easily beats the Animated and Michael Bay versions but would need her higher forms to beat the IDW version. And I have no idea how strong G1 is. Though she is faster than all of them. So idk.
The Rainbow Dash used in the video was Season 1 (maybe Season 2 but I'm unsure) Rainbow Dash, and she wouldn't really have the speed advantage compared to most Starscreams (also G1 would be 5-A), even if she could beat him via AP she'd still get possessed by Starscream thanks to his spark since they had to use a feat from the worst Transformers media where Starscream possesses a human meaning it should work on Rainbow Dash

Sorvoe551 said:
Right, Decent (Right Verdict + Decent Research)
41. Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Alien X vs Hal) | Reason: Pre-Crisis Green Lantern was used. | Animation: 9/10
Hi again, there is something I don't understand and is why if Alien X is 2-B and Hal 2-C the victory goes to Hal?

BlackDarkness679 said:
Is that thing even relevant to G1 Starscream, cuz bad research doesnt make it any better
I mean it technically is in the Japanese Continuity but it was already a Composite Starscream so I don't know

Catching up on comments made here:

@Black: Definitely Right, Good, but probably towards the middle due to the AP for Rhodey and speed for both being downplayed.

@Cinnabar: Let's see, they used the G1 cartoon mainly for Starscream. Since he doesn't have a profile, but is much weaker than 5-B Megatron, I'll say he's Low 5-B at best. Since RD is 6-B, she can't hurt him. However, she's FTL and he's Subsonic; he can't touch her no matter how hard he tries. Even if his Null-Ray hits her, it only affects machines, so it's useless. His Spark can't possess her either since it only affects machinery (the school girl was a cyborg). So now the fight is Incon in my opinion. We may have to make a new category for that.

@Hagane: That was a goof on Titan's part when originally making that link, I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. Been too busy.

@Apex: Hal's massive speed advantage and hax, that's why.

Hulk vs Doomsday definitely needs an "ATT" key, seeing as since then the Hulk has been retconned to be an immortal, constantly resurrecting, eldritch horror with the backing of literal cosmic Satan

Actually we argued Hulk vs Doomsday, WBH would have won the fight, Doomsday even if faster wouldnt try to dodge constantly, he will go and brawl with Hulk physically in which he gets overwhelmed

So... I re-watched MM vs. AB. And... uh... They brought up a weakness that was only exclusive to the Archie Comics.

Idk if that makes things anymore wrong or w/e. But it's there.

Migue79 said:
So... I re-watched MM vs. AB. And... uh... They brought up a weakness that was only exclusive to the Archie Comics.
Idk if that makes things anymore wrong or w/e. But it's there.
What weakness was? I forgot

Back