• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

I showed the link above in a group chat, i was talking of something else from there and he said High 6-A makes sense, he didnt say anything else

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Without a reasoning behind it we'll have to take his opinion with a grain of salt.
Another one who is a fan of FT (who waa mad after the battle) tried to measure the calc for Esdeath too, he got the same stuff, although he didnt do anything else

Can tell him to come here and say why if you wish

The argument I always see here when concerning Thor vs WW is "speed unequalized, WW blitzes hard. Speed equalized, Thor has better hax to win."

Sorvoe551 said:
The argument I always see here when concerning Thor vs WW is "speed unequalized, WW blitzes hard. Speed equalized, Thor has better hax to win."
the ap gap is negilgable and thor has better statima.

@Setsuna

Hm...276.3-294.5 FoE Thor vs 6900 FoE WW. Yeah, not quite negligable (6.9 Kilo FoE came from the bottom comment of this calc)

Speed-wise, it's 4.89 x 10^16 c for Thor and a minimum of 8.77 x 10^16 WW. So it's not a true speed blitz, I'll admit that, she's still 1.8 times faster. Even though the power gap makes that irrelavent, it's still a factor.

@Apex

Sorry, I was super busy with college at the time and missed it. Anyway, here's why.

Since they mixed Pre and Post-Crisis Hal, the things that could let him beat out Alien X are:

Time Travel, Hacking, BFR, Automatic Force Fields, Energy Absorption, Intangibility, Resistance to Mind Control, the fact that Pre Hal fought Captain Atom, who can recreate the universe faster than X can, the fact that Kilowog survived the Crisis and Hal's stronger than him, the fact that Hal and the Ring are much faster than the Omnitrix's AI reaction time (Omnitrix is about 13 trillion c according to the head DB researcher for that episode [here]. Hal is 87.6 quadrillion c and his ring is 2.93 quadrillion c at minimum [2.93 tredecillion c at max]), and the fact that Hal beat out Krono when he was channeling all of the Lantern Corp entities mostly by himself (yes, Hal was boosted by the Oa battery, but he took on a guy channeling six universal entities while channeling one and won)

Sorvoe551 said:
@Setsuna
Hm...276.3-294.5 FoE Thor vs 6900 FoE WW. Yeah, not quite negligable (6.9 Kilo FoE came from the bottom comment of this calc)

Speed-wise, it's 4.89 x 10^16 c for Thor and a minimum of 8.77 x 10^16 WW. So it's not a true speed blitz, I'll admit that, she's still 1.8 times faster. Even though the power gap makes that irrelavent, it's still a factor.
thor is 387 kilo foe scaling the silver surfer. Wonder woman is 616 kilo foe scaling superman currently though dc 4Bs are getting downgraded

DB researchers are probably glad that they did Carnage VS Lucy before Absolute Carnage was released. Regardless, Carnage would've still won before that.

Carnage would be resurrected by Knull into Dark Carnage, and instantly mind haxes or biological haxes Lucy. OR he overpowers her via sheer AP.

I still stand by Carnage > Lucy, regardless.

This isn't me being totally biased

Also, Master Chief VS Doomguy is now dated as of Doom (2016). However that's unfair to assume it was inaccurate, since 2016 wasn't released. So before that, Master Chief would win. But not anymore.

@Ennard

Not really. Carnage is better known in his base form, so they most likely wouldn't have included Dark Carnage if he was around at the time.

Lucy would have still won regardless because of DB's final form rule. So it would be Carnage against EoS "Long Horn" Lucy, so High 8-C MHS+ vs High 7-A Sub-Rel+ Lucy. Sure, he can regenerate pretty well, but he can't touch her and once she nukes him, it's over

At worst, Lucy vs Carnage was Right ATT and at best, she still wins due blitzing. ATT makes some battles age better (Ryu VS Scorpion) or for the worse (Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet) due sequels or because the story didn't end at that moment, which is a given on long-running franchises.

I think is for the best that Esdeath vs Gray goes to just above Pit vs Sora in the iffy category. But arguments can make for both of them, there's a lot of flaws in CiC as far I'm reading and some of Gray's argument aren't direct wincons except of Lost Iced Shell and so on.

For Gray vs. Esdeath, the Ice Storm CiC was re-calced here. Accepted by 2 CGMs and shown to 1 Discussion Mod.

The scaling would have to be discussed.

I mean, Cletus is canonically dead afaik, and when he died, Venom legit took the Grendel Symbiote from him. Sooooooo... idk shrug

Okay, so I know this is a bit old, but I'm bringing up GR vs Lobo again since I found some new info.

So in the GR vs Lobo fight, they have a tab that pops up discussing when Alejandra beat Mephisto and it goes like this:

"The new host, Alejandra, required Adam's help in unlocking her full power against Mephisto. This did not amplify or increase said power, merely draw out what she had suppressed. Therefore, this level of power is accessible to all Ghost Riders."

I know we originally found this debatable and agreed that in the original Zarathos vs Mephisto fight that Zarathos was boosted and ultimately lost, but this tab makes me think that maybe Zarathos has grown stronger over time since he lost thousands of years ago.

Does anyone here know the original comic where the Alejandro vs Mephisto fight happened? If so, can we check the full context? I want to double check whether this was legitimate or not because this could change how we rate the GR vs Lobo fight if it's true

I can't fully confirm Classic Strange, although apparently GR and Strange have fought twice in comics and GR won both.

Can confirm Modern Strange was overpowered and killed by Zarathos in Ghost Rider volume 6 issue 3 in 2006

Lobo would one shot ghost rider via killing santa and true form darksied exists in a lower dimensional tier than santa plus lobo is consistency shown beating characters like superman all the time ghost rider could possibly one shot via the pendace stare if he does not get speed blitzed first

almost forgot lobo can't die because he's banned from both hell and heaven also he can regenerate from one drop of blood. he also tagged flash

https://imgur.com/TttXEio

so the match is a stomp in favor of lobo nonetheless the death battle matchup is wrong

kirby vs buu was right because kirby has universal level feats and buu at best is galaxy level maybe you could stretch buu's ap via the vice shout but still would not be enough to put down kirby slight nitpick but why did they use the saucepan feat from the anime it's non canon to the games and it's one of his weaker feats.

Pokemon vs digimon (this was wargreymon vs origins charizard so the result was obvious to literally anyone)

Alex x vs hal jordan should of been a stomp in ben's favor saying as alien x is much higher in terms of ap and btw chopping off ben's hand would not work via the failsafe function in the newest omnitrix nonetheless hal would lose and this match is wrong because of the fact hal's ap is lower than alien x's. btw i know sunder cut off ben's hand before but that's before he got the new omitrix so the failsafe function did not exist at the time.

toph vs gaara was dumb because toph cannot bend things that exist in the air and because gaara's attacks would be far to fast for toph to even react and toph cannot barely hold up a castle what makes death battle think she could handle planetary to tsunami levels of sand at a time.

cloud vs link was dumb aswell because link has no supernova level feats while cloud directly scales to one (then again most of the older battles were dumb)

knuckles scales above super sonic and since they used composite versions of the characters the super form would be universal via archie comics so it's a stomp even under their own circumstances btw donkey could never even hope tagging knuckles let alone seeing him.

goku vs superman was right under the dumb circumstance they had set up because allowing composites for superman turns him into a nigh unbeatable god while allowing the same thing for goku just gives him some broken heroes feats which does not help against cosmic armor superman or the thought robot but then again the battle was obviously biased as is.

shredder vs sliver samurai was dumb because they gave shredder a complete composite while they largely keep to the 616 for sliver samurai which was unfair but under their rules they were not wrong then again canon shredder dies in the first issue so a composite made sense it's just unfair that they gave privileges to the one and not the other

4kids leonardo has multiple universe level feats how would red ranger win easy answer ignore those feats and that's exactly what death battle did 0/10

18 should of stomped carol because they included super which if you don't know has her at blue tier which is around universal for those who don't know nonetheless 18 would body via her various feats in the top arc so the result is wrong they should of just used the canon version of 18 if they wanted carol danvers to win.

@Missy

-When did Lobo kill Darksied? Sure, he killed Santa and several other universal entities, but he's been shown to be inconsistent in his power, depending on the writer. Also, GR can't die, he has Type 8 Immortality. Plus, Lobo can't die traditionally. If his soul is destroyed, he can die. Finally, if the Alejandra thing I mentioned is true, then they're both universal. The fight is still Iffy because of the immortality, Lobo's soul strength, and whether Penance Stare will work or not.

-Yeah, we deemed it right here. Kirby's 4-A (when did he do universal stuff?), way faster, and has more hax at his disposal.

-Yeah, that's why it's correct. Regardless of stomp level, it's still correct.

-I have to make a list for this one:

1. Since they mixed Pre and Post-Crisis Hal, it's not as huge an AP gap, but he's much faster than the Omnitrix's AI and has plenty of hax to let him win. Scroll up a bit, I listed them for another member.

2. Two things: The failsafe only activated once, at the end of Omniverse, and none of the other times Ben was in mortal danger. Vilgax literally tried to cut off Ben's arm at the end of the first season and it didn't activate then. Plus, it was calculated that Hal is much faster than the Omnitrix's AI reactions. I also showed that above.

-Gaara isn't planetary, but we know he wins easily. That's why it's towards the bottom of Wrong, Bad

-Yep, that's why we rated it as wrong.

-They used games-only Knuckles, Archie was banned after Amy vs Ramona. Even though the beginning of Sonic 3 is definitely an outlier, he's still stronger and much faster than base game DK. That's why we rated the battle as wrong.

-They mainly used Post-Crisis and anime canon Goku because of SSJ4. So it's 4-B Supes vs 3-B with a 3-A move Goku (some people say Supes should be Tier 2, but since it isn't official yet, he's stuck at 4-B). GvS 2 is wrong for a similar reason.

-They've explained that since no version of TMNT is the true canon, they composite versions they think are comparable. 80s Shredder is much faster than SS and 4Kids is much stronger. Combining the two, he wins.

-Where? His dragon form maxes out at 5-A, but since it's just base forms, it's Low 7-C Hypersonic Leo vs 5-B FTL Jason. Pretty obvious Jason's got this.

We're doing this thread by DB's rules, not ours, so the results may be different than ours, especially since they don't equalize speed

Actually the fail safe activated when Ben himself was getting ready to get turned into a human puddle by a giant boulder in alien force. And the failsafe did activate when vilgax tried to cut his arm off.

Sorvoe551

Lobo never killed darkseid directly but via dimensional tiering he would scale higher than true form darksied. lobo can die if his soul is destroyed not denying that much but that's if ghost rider can perform the pendant stare which is dubious considering lobo's insane feats.

kirby performed multiple universe level feats example of which would be the time he beat marx and magalor both of which are stated to be universal.

the failsafe was not used before omniverse because it did exist until omniverse btw none of the other omnitrixes were stated to have this feature and we can verify they did not that feature via sunder successfully cutting ben's hand off.

gaara is not planetary but he did stop a meteor which is far more powerful than anything toph has never done nonetheless my point still stands plus kazekage gaara fought some otastski members in boruto who are all planet level so one could argue anime gaara would be planet level via fighting them.

knuckles one-shot classic super sonic which is far weaker than the modern super sonic we see btw we can verify modern super sonic is stronger due to the feats it has versus the classic version nonetheless knuckles still should win even if your taking the moon feat into account.

they did not use post crisis superman we know this via them mentioning the time he lifted spectre and via mr.mystspiclick they also mentioned btw the panel they shown was not from post crisis they also used the sneezing galaxies away feat which has no correlation post crisis superman.

the source material for tmnt is the original idw comics because that's first ever published work for tmnt plus both crossover events recognize the idw comic universe as the main one.

shredder dies within the first issue btw so even if they wanted to use canon shredder they could not because he literally has no feats.

4kids shredder is not really shredder tho he's krang nonetheless he's much stronger and faster than literally every shredder btw oroku saki gets headbutt by krang shredder so there's literally no way he's faster or he would of dodged. https://gfycat.com/snivelingdependablebustard

Back