• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Just a general reminder to this thread, we'll most likely hold off analyzing the first 10 episodes of Season 7 until they take their break for DBX.

As for Shredder vs Silver Samurai, if Shredder is relativistic now, then yes, it is accurate now. I'll wait until it's confirmed, but it seems more accurate now

Other than dodging an attack from Rita and lifting a really big boulder shortly after his first time morphing, there doesn't seem to be anything major

Continuing on with the changed up list:

Hulk vs Doomsday (Worldbreaker Hulk vs Doomsday): This is difficult to decide on. While Hulk is way stronger, Doomsday is way faster and is basically immune to physical damage. Along with his reactive evolution and poisonous bones, I think it'll take a while, but Doomsday should be able to eventually overpower his healing factor and kill him (Yes I believe the healing factor theory they proposed holds up).

Spyro the Dragon vs Crash Bandicoot (Dark Spyro vs Crash): Yeah, one blast from Dark Spyro and Crash is dead. No change.

Aang vs Edward Elric (Avatar State Aang vs Edward): Conclusion: no shit.

Ganondorf vs Dracula (Ganon vs Dracula): Yep, Dracula still wins easily. No change.

Wolverine vs Raiden (Berserker Wolverine vs Ripper Mode Raiden): As described above, the HF Blade should be able to cut through Adamantium, plus he's way faster and hits much harder. This battle is still accurate.

All Might vs Might Guy (Prime All Might vs 8th Gate Guy): Obvious outcome is obvious.

Metal Sonic vs Zero (Metal Overlord vs Absolute Zero): Because we start with Metal Overlord, he's much faster (4.6 Millionx vs 804 millionx) and hits way harder, so now the match is wrong.

Master Roshi vs Jiraiya (Buff Roshi vs Sage Mode Jiraiya): No change here

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Alien X vs Hal): Since they used Pre-Crisis Hal, he still wins.

Ratchet & Clank vs Jak & Daxter (Light/Dark Jak vs Ratchet): RYNO 5 and Clank's time hax still win this.

Pokémon vs Digimon (Mega Charizard X vs WarGreymon): Yeah, no. Still the same.

Dante vs Bayonetta (DMC4 Devil Trigger Dante vs Bayonetta): Bayonetta still can't really hurt him even though she's still faster. Eventually she'll get tired and he'll win.

Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D. Ace (Dragon Force Natsu vs Ace): As heavily debated earlier, Natsu's only win con is being able to get so hot he vaporizes Ace, but since Ace can't really hurt him for long, Natsu should eventually win.

Kirby vs Majin Buu (Kid Buu vs Kirby): Kirby's still faster and has the hax to prevail. Still accurate.

Thor Odinson vs Wonder Woman (Warrior Madness Thor vs God Power WW): WW is still too fast despite Thor's hax. Still accurate.

Ragna the Bloodedge vs Sol Badguy (Black Beast Ragna vs Dragon Install Sol): Yeah, Sol still wins since Ragna's BS plot device didn't exist yet.

Ryu vs Scorpion (Mu no Ken Ryu vs Scorpion): Ryu's too fast now, Scorpion won't get a chance to send him to the Netherrealm, so Ryu wins. (Pre MKX Scorpion, so he's only Supersonic)

I'm aware that Bleach is also being revised in speed, but Naruto's FTL now, meaning that he blitz Ichigo. Still I think Naruto's FTL would be higher than Bleach's, albeit like 2x.

Meaning that, in the end, Ichigo would be stronger, but Naruto faster.

Considering the power difference, Ichigo would slap him to hell and back, but Naruto's way smarter, more versatile and skilled, so he might stand a chance here.

I honestly question restricting Zero's speed to 4.6 million times FTL when the Research team thought he could defeat Omega amped by the Mother Elf. To do that, he would have to be at very minimum 500 Million times FTL (without Absolute Zero & stuff).

Not even taking into account for the speed multipliers his forms and some of his equipment give him lol

He would need to be extremely fast, like extremely so to avoid being slapped, not even talking about the fact the rechearchers also used post gen scans in the match multiple times, and Ultraguy's Archie nlog says they still use post gen, so if we use "the rechearchers believe in that" then we can use post gen

ÔÇÿTis fine if Post-Gen is used. I personally find MSvZ to be debatable.

I miiiiight debate this and bring my argument later, seeing as now is not the time for me.

On one last note, where in Right would Shredder vs. Silver Samurai & Carnage vs. Lucy fall now? Seeing as Lucy & Shredder are getting upgraded to Sub-Rela+-Relativistic and Relativistic+ respectively.

The Calaca said:
I'm aware that Bleach is also being revised in speed, but Naruto's FTL now, meaning that he blitz Ichigo. Still I think Naruto's FTL would be higher than Bleach's, albeit like 2x.
Meaning that, in the end, Ichigo would be stronger, but Naruto faster.

Considering the power difference, Ichigo would slap him to hell and back, but Naruto's way smarter, more versatile and skilled, so he might stand a chance here.
With the Bleach Multipliers being accepted, Bleach's FTL>Naruto's.

Catching up on everyone's comments:

@Calaca

Yeah, Nart is stuck at 2.88c at best while Bleachigo is 6.45c thanks to the Bankai multiplier (1.29c x5). Do I think Boruto's Dad is fast enough to react thanks to his Sage powers? Yes, but it'll be a close shave. I think the fight will drag out, but I still believe Nardo has the hax to win.

@Theuser

Where's the 1.4 billion c calc? I don't see it on the universe page, that's why I stated 804 million c. Also, since the 183 quadrillion c hasn't really been accepted, I didn't choose that one either.

@Migue

First, what equipment boost his spped and by how much? Does Absolute Zero get a boost as well?

Second, S vs SS will probably be towards the upper part of Right, Decent or the lower batch of Right, Good. Carnage vs Lucy will probably be mid Right, Decent due to the massive downplay of Carnage

Sorvoe551

@Apex

1. Ok fair enough

2. Yes Kiryu is Supersonic at best and BUT comic Kiryu doesn't have a 2 hour time limit. It will be Dragonzord dodging Kiryu's attack cause if he gets hit the battle will be finish. Also Is pretty obvious Dragonzord attacks will do nothing to Kiryu.

3. About the two points:

Yes, I know is that way. But that is not the reason why I brought up the game incarnations of Kiryu. (Read below)

You said this:

DB throws in images or clips from side sources doesn't mean they're using feats from those sources.

But here I have an example that the images match with the feat they are describing

Here they are using comic Megazord feat to scale Dragonzord (Picture Match)

Comic Dragonzord flying to the Moon feat (Comic Piture Match)

Here they are using a IDW Godzilla feat to scale to Movie Kiryu (In the movies Godzilla never outmatched the AZ with his AB, also picture match.)

Here they use another IDW feat to explain something (And the answer is No, never in the movies any MG has redirected Godzilla's AB to the space, also picture match)

Here they are using a IDW feat that never happened in the movies again

Here they are using moves from a game to Dragonzord

And finally the most important one, here they said Kiryu defeated Giga, Destroyah and Spacegodzilla, All are fetas from the Videogames.

FeatsKiryuDB
Kiryu Videogame Feats

Hulk vs Doomsday (Worldbreaker Hulk vs Doomsday): This is difficult to decide on. While Hulk is way stronger, Doomsday is way faster and is basically immune to physical damage

WBH scales to be vastly above a megafoe. DC's stuff are either in the hundreds of foe or just barely a kilofoe. You're looking at a pretty massive AP durability gap, like in the thousands. So I'm going to disagree with the Doomsday durability thing. I only see him winning if he just blitz dodges everything (which isn't a in-character thing to do) and adapts a way to counter gamma radiation.

Qawsedf234 said:
Hulk vs Doomsday (Worldbreaker Hulk vs Doomsday): This is difficult to decide on. While Hulk is way stronger, Doomsday is way faster and is basically immune to physical damage
WBH scales to be vastly above a megafoe. DC's stuff are either in the hundreds of foe or just barely a kilofoe. You're looking at a pretty massive AP durability gap, like in the thousands. So I'm going to disagree with the Doomsday durability thing. I only see him winning if he just blitz dodges everything (which isn't a in-character thing to do) and adapts a way to counter gamma radiation.

Do you have the related marvel calc ? I can't find it.

It's scaled from Sentry's 1,000,000 Supernovas statement, which was proven to be literal by a few scans IIRC.

Anyways, uh. Back now. As for the equipment that enhances Zero's stats? Black Armor Zero already enhances his speed by 4x, seeing as he can travel quadruple the distance he could normally travel without the armor in X8. It also amps his strength by 2.

Absolute Zero IIRC also amplifies speed. It amplifies the speed that Zero gets from BZ by 1.5x. There is also his multiple parts from Xtreme 2 and X5-7, all of which amplify his speed 1.5x individually (idk whether to leave that into consideration for our analysis. But oh well. I'll just state them here.) And that's just for his X era equipment.

As for Zero era equipment, his Proto/Junk & Ultimate forms all amplify his speed by 1.5x. His Cyber-Elves also do this, but passively. But I doubt they considered the Cyber Elves for Zero. Sooooo, yeah.

One last thing I want to mention to consider for the analysis of MSvZ is that by X7, his attacks have the AoE to affect a Large Size Type 4 character (Colossus Sigma).

Anywho, that's all for right now. Gotta get back to working on Tatsumaki's bio for DA and implementing some upgrades. Cheerio!

Yeah, those speed amps are not enough to blitz Overlord, he still just slaps when they get close, dura advantage makes AoE useless, also Metal has flight and I think more ranged attacks as well

Also speed shoes, V.Maximun Overdrive, and boost also increase his speed

@Apex

1. You agreed with my point that IDW Kiryu is 6-B and yet you claimed that it was "obvious Dragonzord attacks will do nothing to Kiryu" when DZ is 5-A. I know you claimed IDW Kiryu survived a black hole, but that hasn't been accepted by this wiki. As soon as it is, I will gladly change my tune.

2. Okay, I'll retract my point on the time limit, but I mainly made that point under the assumption that Kiryu was 4-B. If he isn't, then it won't matter.

3. Okay, my point was a bit poorly written, so I'll try again. My main point was that not every image is used as evidence. Usually, unless it is directly referenced and calculated, we don't consider it evidence of a source being used. Same with feats most of the time. For example, in Shadow vs Mewtwo, one of Shadow's feats explicitly mentions a character from Archie's Sonic Universe, but the rest of the feats were game only. We have ruled against making him Archie Shadow in that scenario due to the limited connection. So yes, Show and Comic DZ was used (the PR profiles combine the two, so they're considered equal), as well as Movie and IDW Kiryu. Still means Kiryu is 6-B and Supersonic

I already explained the DZ fighting game inclusion, so I'll quote myself: "...they used that video game footage to better illustrate the Fin Slash and Stomp Attack, both of which are rarely used in the show"

Finally, let's say those video game feats connect to a source. All 3 are from Godzilla PS4. Considering the biggest thing you destroy in those games are the power plants, I highly doubt that'll bring him up above 6-B.

@Sorvoe551

1. Ok

2. Lets see what happens

3. What? Youre basically watching how every image with a specific feat fits with what are they saying (in that specific moment) in MG vs DZ. And No even if they did that in the past doesnt mean they're doing it in this battle. If not then show me DZ flying to the Moon in the original series or Megazord lifting a 10,000 tons monster with a punch in the original series too.

4. Not even Godzilla (Godzilla: The Game) is High 8-C in the game lol

Youre making aside the other game where Kiryu canonically defeated Gigan, Destroyah and Spacegodzilla... Monster Strike. Where Kiryu is Low 2-C.

Genericstickman said:
Didn't DB once scale Ryu to a feat Akuma did in a crossover game?
They scale to Akuma "island" boosting punch (which was mountain level before recalculations), and then they mentioned about him destroying a meteor in a UDON Street Fighter and Darkstalkers crossover.

Still, 7-A Ryu could be happening.

@Apex

Dude, Green Tommy is Planet and MFTL on his own and DZ is better than that. I also already said that we consider the comics and show equal, so the moon flight was super slow for what DZ can do. Same with the Megazord Punch.

Once again, Monster Strike is way too big a difference between normal Kiryu for DB to consider it. Besides, considering it's a mainly Japanese game, I'm figuring they went with the American Godzilla 2014 instead

@Sorvo

That is not my point. But to show that DB's Dragonzord Is a COMPOSITE one.

And Monster Strike streaming was in USA until a year ago.

@ Apex

Yes he is, so is Kiryu, but once again, DB compositing is not the same as ours and we're playing by DB rules. Since they composite based on stuff that seems within reason of the canon source, a universe-busting cyborg piloted by an Evangelion character is way too different from the movies and comics, so they wouldn't consider it. Since those feats are able to be done in Godzilla 2014 as well, they most likely went with that instead.

Sorry man, I can see you really like Kiryu, but until the black hole feat is accepted, DZ still wins since he's stronger and faster

Since they composite based on stuff that seems within reason of the canon source,

I dunno if their "within reason" is the same as most other forums though. They outright said that Superman vs 616 Thor, 616 Hulk, and Batman on a kryptonite island is still a fight in Superman's favor. Which is something no source material would ever back up with sketchy Superman Returns cross scaling.

Back