• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

This is X's greatest speed feat and this is Hal's greatest speed feat. If we use the low ends, Hall blitzes. If we use the high ends, Hal still blitzes. The only way X is faster is if we assume the high end for X and the low end for Hal.

Is it in character for Hal to instantly blitz Ben? Also depending on how the fight goes Ben might use his yellow aliens like Armadillo or something

Hal doesn't have to purposely blitz, he accidentally blitzes due to how much faster he is.

DB combined Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Hal into one, so Hal isn't weak to yellow.

Pulinno said:
Is it in character for Hal to instantly blitz Ben?
Also depending on how the fight goes Ben might use his yellow aliens like Armadillo or something
That's literally not a thing anymore

Unoriginal Memes said:
Hal doesn't have to purposely blitz, he accidentally blitzes due to how much faster he is.
DB combined Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Hal into one, so Hal isn't weak to yellow.
Okay, i have to get this clear.

Post-Crisis and Pre-Crisis Hal are literally the same person. The Green Lanters were explicitly unaffected by the crisis. They even talk about it in the video. There's no "combining", they are the same perosn with the same feats.

Then why are there different keys? Did his ring just get way weaker? Also, quoting the stupid versus battle I did for Gaara vs Toph: "Setting a match by speed blitz is also a no no. And that wouldn't let her hurt him much. Is more likely she gets tired." So if Ben CAN transform, he may tire Hal out

Pulinno said:
Then why are there different keys? Did his ring just get way weaker? Also, quoting the stupid versus battle I did for Gaara vs Toph: "Setting a match by speed blitz is also a no no. And that wouldn't let her hurt him much. Is more likely she gets tired." So if Ben CAN transform, he may tire Hal out
Whether he transforms or not, he still gets blitzed.

Pulinno said:
there are different keys because this wiki is stupid when it comes to Marvel and DC pages and is completely unwilling to accept any changes no matter what is placed in front of it and how blatant it is

I never really agreed with Ace vs Natsu, somehow they didn't even manage to wank in this one, but it was filled with downplay on both ends and a bunch of misinformation. I personally think Ace wins with stats around the same ballpark, but at least they didn't do Sabo vs Natsu since that would be a slaugher.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I never really agreed with Ace vs Natsu, somehow they didn't even manage to wank in this one, but it was filled with downplay on both ends and a bunch of misinformation. I personally think Ace wins with stats around the same ballpark, but at least they didn't do Sabo vs Natsu since that would be a slaugher.
can't natsu just eat him

In all seriousness, Natsu's Low 6-B are usually shown above his paygrade to the point he burns his own skin and flesh, so he doesn't necessarily scale to such attacks. But that'd apply to the Low 6-B+ since Igneel's power is Low 6-B, meaning that they are comparable.

Now I have doubts about it being Right, Bad...

The Calaca said:
Eating him? Nothing. Regaining magic power from Ace's Fire? The fact that Natsu doesn't refuel his pool with Fire that lacks ethernano like Edolas' Fire.
@ZephyrosOmega

Ok maybe Chromastone or Feedback but idk (also kevin tried that and it didn't work)

Alien X

Ok maybe a really small alien Hal can't see? Honestly idk for this one either

Hal's absorption >>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin's

Hal literally searched the whole universe in a heartbeat, and he's battled the atom before. i don't think that's a problem

>toepick

>on a guy who fights yellow lanterns

Okay, so I missed a lot because I had a late class, but taking everything that I've seen, I'll try and sum up everything I've seen:

@Calaca This is Right, Bad, I just mislabeled it, the fight is in the right category. Natsu still wins since he hits harder normally (He's Low 6-B and up at the end of the manga, which they used because Natsu had FDKM. Ace matched that power for a few seconds against Akainu at best), is much faster (Sub-Rel vs MHS+) and lightning should be able to hurt Ace (can't confirm since Ace and Enel never fought).

@Titan 82 is what Nightwing vs Daredevil will be after the numbers are adjusted. Like I said before the list, there are 116 fights now instead of 112, so the number for each past listed fight needs to be increased by 3 so Meta vs Carolina can still be 0 eventually

Ryu vs Jin: Seeing how Tekken upper tiers just got upgraded to Sub-Rel speeds and the possibility of them being High 6-A because of statements, I am willing to move the fight to Wrong, Decent. We can stop the bickering now.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern: Yes, they used Pre-Crisis Hal feats since Kilowag survived the Crisis unharmed and Hal is better than him, that was their reasoning. Hal is way faster than the Omnitrix and can match any and all hax Ben has and exceed them. The failsafe was used once in the series finale as an ass pull. If you have the time, look up the GL vs Ben 10 Q&A DB Cast on YouTube. The head researcher for that episode shoots down every single argument for Ben used by commenters with comic panels as proof.

At the time of the fight FDKM was Natsu's peak, which is unquantifiable above 2.1 Teratons while Ace backscales from 2.5 Teratons. They are pretty even considering Ace matched Kuzan and was able to stand back after getting overpowered by Sakazuki. Plus other feats regarding Kurohige and Shirohige.

Ace is Relativistic+. He blitzes.

And the lightning hurting him, bypassing his intangibility, is sheer BS. Enel can ignore fire attacks being a lightning man, and the same happens with Smoker fighting Ace, with both "stalemating" (realistically Ace should've moped the floor with Smoker's face tho) each other's powers.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Natsu's only wincon at that point is eating Ace in a whole, because he's not getting his magic back when eating his fire and with both being comparable, the matchup would clearly end in whether Ace outlasts or Natsu eats.

Sorvoe551 said:
If you have the time, look up the GL vs Ben 10 Q&A DB Cast on YouTube. The head researcher for that episode shoots down every single argument for Ben used by commenters with comic panels as proof.
I will, but don't the do stuff like "oh ben can't do this because it was when hal didn't have that much experience, but hal can do that thing ben almost suffered in the end of the original's season 1"?

Pulinno said:
Sorvoe551 said:
If you have the time, look up the GL vs Ben 10 Q&A DB Cast on YouTube. The head researcher for that episode shoots down every single argument for Ben used by commenters with comic panels as proof.
I will, but don't the do stuff like "oh ben can't do this because it was when hal didn't have that much experience, but hal can do that thing ben almost suffered in the end of the original's season 1"?
False Equivalency

that doesn't come into play because hal can negate itNegate what? He doesn't have Durability Negation in his profile
Absorb his energy

Time Travel to before the fight

Hack into the omnitrix

Ben has multiple aliens for Energy Absorption and time Manipulation. I would love to see Hal try to hack into the Omnitrix.

False Equivalency

The head researcher was pulling things from nowhere. He's barely a credible person knowing his track record.

Ganon vs Dracula is easily one of the most accurate battles they've done. While both had their AP and Durability downplayed the large gap in strength was still there with Draculas 2 Megatons compared to Ganons 1.97 Kilotons. Speed while a bit lowballed was still fine as it was close enough to their actual speeds (A bit more lowballed for Drac than it was for Ganon) and they were correct with saying Dracula had more varied magic and greater regen which resulted in his well deserved victory.

@Titan

We literally did that for Dante vs Bayonetta since DMC4 was out at the time of the battle, as was the novel that made him 3-A, it just needed to be confirmed canon by DMC5 first.

The fight came out in 2018 and Tekken 7 was released in 2015, this info was available at the time. And to directly quote our Tekken page, "The Top Tiers are City level, possibly Multi-Continent level and Sub-Relativistic from Fully Awakened Jinpachi and Azazel being stated many times to be humanity threats and that they will destroy the world if they werent defeated and Heihachi and Akuma reacting to Devil Gene users laser beam, with the God Tiers like Full Power Heihachi, True Devil Kazuya, Shin Akuma and Devil Jin for example scaling even higher than the Top Tiers." Azazel was in Tekken 6 in 2007, this power had been out for over a decade before this fight came out.

Back