• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death uses mathematics against the Ashen One

Death Adder (Golden Axe) VS the Ashen One (Dark Souls)

Death Adder is at least 2.644 teratons for being superior to Gilius

The Ashen One is possibly 1.56 teratons for fighting the Nameless King

Speed is equalized; the fight takes place in the Maximum Tournament Arena from Grappler Baki.

Demise Figurer:

Dusty Individual:

Inconclusive:

Death adder temprender

AshenOneRender

Because Ashen One has combat applicable resurection. If you can't Incap it won't matter as Ashen One will just come back and keep fighting unless you can deal with the lol rez.

Pretty sure they're both immortals with resurrection and where does Ashen One resurrect? Would it be anywhere near the Maximum Tournament arena in Japan?

This isn't SBA though, I specifically chose a neutral arena because they would have one-sided homefield advantages otherwise.

I don't think you can take away the Ashen One's resurrection. The only two characters I can think of that can have their resurrection restricted on this site is The Saltbor and Durnehviir and that's because the reason they resurrect kills the opponent (both of them rely on locations that steal people's soul).

Back