• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Party Planning Pony in a wedding of unkindled

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Best Couple : 0
Best Girl : 0
Pinkie replaces Yuria and gives them a regular wedding party : 0

Low 6-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Soul of Cinder's boss area, 10 meters apart

Anri : Greetings Ashen One! Another death?
Anri : Well, would you like us to entertain you? Horace and I have been working on a joyous song
Horace whips out a banjo

Ashen One :
*Sure!
*This isn't one of those sad songs with a deceptively happy tune, is it?

When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation
You're a developer's creation
Trapped inside a cage of code

And no matter what he types in
Know that we must be resilient
We won't let him break our spirits
As we carry on our quest

When I was a little child
A horrible monster ate my family
Then they shipped me off to a dark prison
Said abandon all hope cause I'll be next

So I killed all those in my way
And told Horace we'd make Aldrich pay
Now his memories are blurred
And my face is obscured
But I still know the words to this song

When suffering leaves you hollowed
And all those you know are slaughtered
Listen to the jingle jangle
Of the awakening bells

Cause its ring is hypnotizing
And the whole world's harmonizing
So please hollows stop your fighting
And just sing along with me

Anri : So, what do you think?

Ashen One :
*I love you
*If we ever get married, I'll sing the lullabies

I don't see how either of them can put the other down for good. Pinkie's Mid regen means that she can't really be put down normally I don't think, and the Ashen One has like, type 8 and can also just keep coming back.

I don't see how either of them can put the other down for good. Pinkie's Mid regen means that she can't really be put down normally I don't think, and the Ashen One has like, type 8 and can also just keep coming back.
Pinkie has higher LS and can thus restrain them. Ashen One and Anri on the other hand outskill exceptionally and can tire her out

I don't think Pinkie can restrain two people at once.

She could probably kill Anri but at that point I feel like it could just become an incon/neither can do anything.

I don't think Pinkie can restrain two people at once.

She could probably kill Anri but at that point I feel like it could just become an incon/neither can do anything.
She's got teleportation, body control, and 4 limbs. I don't think it's fully out of the question

Yeah but 2 of the four limbs are essentially her feet. Restraining someone with your feet kinda doesn't work super well lol

Yeah but 2 of the four limbs are essentially her feet. Restraining someone with your feet kinda doesn't work super well lol
That's where the body control kicks in. She can basically twist and extend her limbs (including her neck) with no ill effects

The Ashen One's Low 6-B Key is ablut to get turned into a 4-C Key due to Revisions currently in place which might end up effecting Anri as well.

Back