• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4-C Tournament Round 1, Match 5 (Ashen One vs Dabura)

After an long debate, Daewi defeated Popeye in the Match 4, allowing him to advance to the next round!

Now we have two new combatants

The Ashen One, the playable character and the protagonist of Dark Souls III
and Dabura, the ruler of the Demon Realm

First off, the rules as usual:
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both at High 4-C, of course
  • Both with prior knowledge of each other
Who wins and why?
Ashen One:
Dabura:
Inconclusive:

Also.

Ashen one is baseline

Dabura scales to perfect cell, who is... i hate dragon ball scaling ******* kill me i cant find it.

Also.

Ashen one is baseline

Dabura scales to perfect cell, who is... i hate dragon ball scaling ******* kill me i cant find it.
Don't worry it's fixed, give me a few days and I'll make the profiles seamless. Dabura massively scales above 1.956 kilo tenatons, or a little above 2x baseline.
Dabura doesn't seem to have any answers to ashen one's resurrection.
Stone spit could work.

How long does it take for Ashen One to resurrect after dying?
he basically comes back immediately he just has to sit through a loading screen for a bit
Can't Dabura just knock him out?
being undead, i dont think he can be knocked out by pain nor physical damage. not easily anyways, he takes hits from people far stronger than him without issue (except when it does become a problem and die)

Last edited:
There's no bonfire nearby which means Ashen dying takes him somewhere far far away.

Except like, there's no bonfire on Earth so he'll get transported back to a bonfire from his universe.

Except like, there's no bonfire on Earth so he'll get transported back to a bonfire from his universe.
he can use dimesional travel to bring himself back as an invader

the only thing Dabura can do here is to incap him, which isn't impossible, but might take him a while due to his immortalities besides his resurrection.

Last edited:
learn to fight? More like grind 20 levels increase your dexterity and swing

But on a serious note in a "death battle" If the person can come back to life shouldn't it have to be in the area? In this fight if the ashen one dies he has to run all the way back to the fog lol

But on a serious note in a "death battle" If the person can come back to life shouldn't it have to be in the area? In this fight if the ashen one dies he has to run all the way back to the fog lol
I mean, we've already established even if the bonfire isn't in the battlefield, he can come back as an invader.

so it doesn't really matter, having it in the battleground just makes it slightly quicker for him to come back.

Last edited:
Back