• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf to Kratos there’s a scaling chain to the feat that would put him above Asura
But Loretos is "le bad" and because technically all Myths in GoW are weird sub-realms within same planet, the lowest reliable feat is Greek Primordials creating all the stars by punching. Kratos being stronger is blackboxed

Kratos' scaling shouldn't be this difficult, but unfortunately, it is. I know for a fact that his old games made him large star to multi-solar system level easily. It's his newer ones that made things complicated.

Is it weird that I still think Deathstroke should have won?
Well it was part of "unholy trinity".

Ehhh, I guess theyd nowadays give DP his wacky shit and equal speed so DS loses, but back then I do recall DS having speed advantage and that would mean he could incapacitate DP for hours.

Raiden beating Wolvie that egregious, unless you buy modern VS brainrot. I vaguely recall Wolvie might have had better than normal adamantium, but ehh it probably wouldnt make it to Top 5 worst S2 research.

As for returnees, there shouldnt be too many of them, esp. if they have gotten modern Ep treatment. But characters also need good MUs.

Honestly, as weird as it sounds, seeing Raiden kill Wolverine was so impactful to me. Like, Wolverine is well known as the immortal guy with an indestructible skeleton that you can't kill. I always knew him as immortal, I thought it would be an easy win for him. But then he died, I was pretty shocked as a kid when I first saw that, I couldn't believe it. Someone could kill the immortal Wolverine? Cut his indestructible skeleton? I am glad Death Battle had a good explanation for it though, if they didn't, that episode would unironically be just like Hal vs Ben.

Like, I am pretty sure that episode was the first time I saw Wolverine die ever in anything. IDK how to describe it. It was really life impacting?

Tbf it was stated in that panel it does a similar thing to a HF blade
theres a problem with that though, as Wolverine's skeleton is Beta Adamantium which has it's own form of regeneration, so even if he could weaken the bonds over time with consecutive hits, it'd just resolidify itself,

also imo the scaling just puts it's durability way above anything Raiden has cut before by a massive margin

Last edited:
theres a problem with that though, as Wolverine's skeleton is Beta Adamantium which has it's own form of regeneration, so even if he could weaken the bonds over time with consecutive hits, it'd just resolidify itself,
Is that even real that his adamantium regens? Cuz i never heard of that ever
also imo the scaling just puts it's durability way above anything Raiden has cut before by a massive margin
The dura is only for the skeleton if we want to be real though

do-the-rise-of-kratos-discussion-heres-this-funny-developer-v0-p05k0pxl1zqc1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back