• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg

But asides from this, Idk, probably just Goku vs Sonic so Goku can catch his 4th L.
And here I thought I was the biggest MLP glazer in this thread. Seriously, until Moro gets animated Moro VS Tirek will be a pipe dream and MLP doesn’t need to come back for a while (even if I am sad that the verse never got a legitimate win).

And here I thought I was the biggest MLP glazer in this thread. Seriously, until Moro gets animated Moro VS Tirek will be a pipe dream and MLP doesn’t need to come back for a while (even if I am sad that the verse never got a legitimate win).
No offense but this whole “he needs to be animated first” thing feels like such a cop out answer. What animated material does Kyle Rayner have to work with exactly? That’s not stopping them from doing him. Or SCP 682, everyone wants him to fight Doomsday yet he doesn’t have much official visual material.

What animated material does Kyle Rayner have to work with exactly?
DCAU with 2 eps and Lego games :VVV

EDIT: Oh he has a handy Wikipedia page:

Television​

Video games​

Miscellaneous​

No offense but this whole “he needs to be animated first” thing feels like such a cop out answer. What animated material does Kyle Rayner have to work with exactly? That’s not stopping them from doing him. Or SCP 682, everyone wants him to fight Doomsday yet he doesn’t have much official visual material.
Because Dragon Ball thrives off of visuals. It’s shrimple as that. And the anime and manga are usually different so it gives us even more stuff for feats and calcs.

DCAU with 2 eps and Lego games :VVV

EDIT: Oh he has a handy Wikipedia page:

Television​

Video games​

Miscellaneous​

Because Dragon Ball thrives off of visuals. It’s shrimple as that. And the anime and manga are usually different so it gives us even more stuff for feats and calcs.
^
Moro also hasn't been relevant in years outside desires to see his arc animated the man has no games, No anime etc to take cues from

^
Moro also hasn't been relevant in years outside desires to see his arc animated the man has no games, No anime etc to take cues from
mind you i don't hate the mu its fine but really speaking i don't see the point of doing it currently when Moro has **** all for visuals beyond the manga and no anime to really get eyes on the mu thats really only a thing in the community server and relys on the basis of DB carrying clicks here with the villain of the week mlp character

Back