• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Bill wins only due to book stuff then his win is only retroactive and wouldnt matter ATT of episode can we also not go back to BillDiscord debate tho
To play devils advocate; Bill's win is likely among the least egregious DB results considering it wasn't a predictable stomp result, highly controversial or blatantly inaccurate/bias. It was actually very debatable with Discord winning being understandable too.

To play devils advocate; Bill's win is likely among the least egregious DB results considering it wasn't a predictable stomp result, highly controversial or blatantly inaccurate/bias. It was actually very debatable with Discord winning being understandable too.
Technically as a debate yes, but DB's reasonings in the ep werent good.

Anyway I'm more surprised than disappointed that Aether (it's all but confirmed his sister is canonically the Abyss twin despite Genshin's "attempts" to make both gender choices equally "canon") is going to be Genshin's first rep considering there are better developed or popluar player surrogate characters out there like Red (Pokémon), Future Warrior (XV/DBH) and Robin (Fire Emblem) plus characters from GI like Raiden Shogun who already have concrete feats, characterization, statements, etc that aren't subject to change in the foreseeable future while still having fan/casual appeal but that's how things go sometimes.

Last time I checked Aang is solidly Island to Country level with MHS+ speed in most Vs communities and scaling to Korra plus god tier spirits you can get him to potentially Moon level with higher estimates (that this site uses). Aether's scaling is all over the place in the Vs community he varies from Mountain level with supersonic speed to Planet level or higher with near SoL speed and there's no general consensus unlike Aang so yeah...

Last edited:
Anyway I'm more surprised than disappointed that Aether (it's all but confirmed his sister is canonically the Abyss twin despite Genshin's "attempts" to make both gender choices equally "canon") is going to be Genshin's first rep considering there are better developed or popluar player surrogate characters out there like Red (Pokémon), Future Warrior (XV/DBH) and Robin (Fire Emblem) plus characters from GI like Raiden Shogun who already have concrete feats, characterization, statements, etc that aren't subject to change in the foreseeable future while still having fan/casual appeal but that's how things go sometimes.

Last time I checked Aang is solidly Island to Country level with MHS+ speed in most Vs communities and scaling to Korra plus god tier spirits you can get him to potentially Moon level with higher estimates (that this site uses). Aether's scaling is all over the place in the Vs community he varies from Mountain level with supersonic speed to Planet level or higher with near SoL speed and there's no general consensus unlike Aang so yeah...
I still think they should've waiting till the animated aang and co movie dropped

the gravity falls thisisnotawebsite" stuff

Unironically it also buffs bill.
Eh, the way the tantrum transcript phases such as "This reality" or "The timeline" implies singularity about Bills current actions.
Also if Reality can be singular "all of reality" could also just mean universe now from the context of "This reality".

I want to hope that the fight could be possibly longer again
Not all of them need to be but fights like Bowser vs Eggman ,Kratos vs Asura,Ash vs Yugi and Simon vs Kyle need to be more than 3:30-4Min range
Tbf i wouldnt most are longer in general, especially when characters have more stuff going to them in terms of powers, even if we talk of characters less haxy and more about h2h, you could fill the blanks with good dialogue exchange or something of that sort

And here I thought I was the biggest MLP glazer in this thread. Seriously, until Moro gets animated Moro VS Tirek will be a pipe dream and MLP doesn’t need to come back for a while (even if I am sad that the verse never got a legitimate win).
I exist on this site solely to push for MLP MUs and MLP MU related things, and will remain so long as the idea can be spread (Type 8 immortality)

No offense but this whole “he needs to be animated first” thing feels like such a cop out answer. What animated material does Kyle Rayner have to work with exactly? That’s not stopping them from doing him. Or SCP 682, everyone wants him to fight Doomsday yet he doesn’t have much official visual material.
Also people kinda skirted around this but: how would SCP 682 FIGHT Doomsday? Would they use his super beyond outer God form from that one series of articles? Or would they just have this big lizard trying to bite Doomsday for 4 minutes until he eventually ate him? Does he literally have any visual media besides that one rotting alligator pic to his canon? What would the analysis be like? Wouldn't it be like 50% zooming in on articles, 50% zooming in on fanart?

Sure, but someone explain what the choreography would be
I think they would bite, stab, punch, whip with tail and kick each other. Maybe toss each other to other planets, universes or realities since they're that strong. I don't think they have many interesting powers other than being unkillable, though.

As the resident MLP shill, thoughts on Sandy vs AJ?
It exists? It's alright, just very niche even for an MLP shill like me. I'm sure you could probably scale Sandy to be like 5D with infinite speed somehow scaling to Spongebob, but the only real connection they have is that they're country folk who use ropes. I don't care much about Sandy anyways. I think that the only individual protagonists who need an episode the most are Twi, Pinkie and Rainbow. They're the most iconic/have the best feats to use for a match.

That, and maybe a team fight between the Mane 6 and another - maybe the Sailor Scouts. What are the M6 but Canada's own magical girl team..................

Actually now that I think about it, I think we should set standards about what it 'cheap' and what is expensive.

Is there controversy around Aether vs Aang because we think the price should have been lower? Or are we saying it's a matchup issue in general? (Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention).

I never got the answer to this but now that its relevant, if we were to lowball GoW Ascension intro cosmic punch feat as only creating all the stars, instead of the universe, how far would that go?

Is there controversy around Aether vs Aang because we think the price should have been lower? Or are we saying it's a matchup issue in general? (Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention).
No one really requested it and after hype MUs some soured on it.

Back