• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually now that I think about it, I think we should set standards about what it 'cheap' and what is expensive.

Is there controversy around Aether vs Aang because we think the price should have been lower? Or are we saying it's a matchup issue in general? (Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention).
I have never seen a single soul ask for this outside of the DB staff. Like 4 people max worldwide have ever wanted this MU

It exists? It's alright, just very niche even for an MLP shill like me. I'm sure you could probably scale Sandy to be like 5D with infinite speed somehow scaling to Spongebob, but the only real connection they have is that they're country folk who use ropes. I don't care much about Sandy anyways. I think that the only individual protagonists who need an episode the most are Twi, Pinkie and Rainbow. They're the most iconic/have the best feats to use for a match.

That, and maybe a team fight between the Mane 6 and another - maybe the Sailor Scouts. What are the M6 but Canada's own magical girl team..................
Twi probs doesn’t need an episode tho, she already got one

Back