• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1da507f2fcedc50f1bd377c00c9b3035566b6b90r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg

For the reruns, I think Yang vs Tifa is the one most deserving. Master Chief vs Doomguy is just a slaughter now
we had stomps before what makes this different not like doomguy nuking universe on screen besides tifa murks Yang just as bad
yang vs tifa is just nerds wanting yang to die despite the crew stating tifa murders her now

I think Yang vs Tifa is the one most deserving.
To add to Tipper's point, I want to ask a simple question: why THAT of all fights to be remade?

Aside from everyone in their mother now agreeing that Tifa shit stomps Yang, it needs to once again be said that the original fight existed as a advertisement for RWBY back when it first came out.

And even if Doomguy vs Master Chief is a complete shit stomp for the former these days, I think it's inherently more deserving of a remake from Death Battle since both of them have significantly more new things to work off of to make the analysis and fight more interesting that couldn't be done back then. So with all due respect, I don't see Yang vs Tifa outbeating Doomguy vs Master Chief.

To add to Tipper's point, I want to ask a simple question: why THAT of all fights to be remade?

Aside from everyone in their mother now agreeing that Tifa shit stomps Yang, it needs to once again be said that the original fight existed as a advertisement for RWBY back when it first came out.

And even if Doomguy vs Master Chief is a complete shit stomp for the former these days, I think it's inherently more deserving of a remake from Death Battle since both of them have significantly more new things to work off of to make the analysis and fight more interesting that couldn't be done back then. So with all due respect, I don't see Yang vs Tifa outbeating Doomguy vs Master Chief.
Fair nuff

SIMON VS KYLE???? LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

For the reruns, I think Yang vs Tifa is the one most deserving. Master Chief vs Doomguy is just a slaughter now. Ben vs Hal will likely end in Hal winning again and causing another controversy, and I don't feel like we need that lmfao.
You don't want MasterDoom because it's wrong and a stomp, but you want Yang vs Tifa?

Like idk, I feel Doomguy just has better MUs out there, and I think HalBen is just gonna end the same way as it did before (The controversy might not be as big but I feel it might just be there)

I only chose Yang Vs Tifa because it was the least worst option if that makes sense.

Like idk, I feel Doomguy just has better MUs out there, and I think HalBen is just gonna end the same way as it did before (The controversy might not be as big but I feel it might just be there)

I only chose Yang Vs Tifa because it was the least worst option if that makes sense.
I mean, is it confined to those 3 options? I forgot, but if it isn't, then what would you choose?

I mean, is it confined to those 3 options? I forgot, but if it isn't, then what would you choose?
IIRC, it was mainly those three that were promoted. Thinking about it again, probably BenHal tbh, only because Hal is in it.

YangTifa I don't care for either, and DoomChief I feel both have more interesting and suitable options out there.

They should keep adding more eps as stretch goals every 50k :V

Also pls dont let BenHal2 win. MCDoomguy is best tho ShadowMewtwo has major potential for improvement.

Back