• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope we get a grounded matchup, like Ellie vs Clementine.
Gordon Freeman vs Isaac Clarke (Half Life vs Dead Space)
The Mandalorian vs The Courier (Star Wars vs Fall Out)
Billy Butcher vs V (The Boys vs Cyberpunk)*
Rick Grimes vs Joel Miller (The Walking Dead vs The Last of Us)
Deathstroke vs Taskmaster (DC vs Marvel)*
Xenomorph vs Necromorph (Alien vs Dead Space)*

Gordon Freeman vs Isaac Clarke (Half Life vs Dead Space)
The Mandalorian vs The Courier (Star Wars vs Fall Out)
Billy Butcher vs V (The Boys vs Cyberpunk)*
Rick Grimes vs Joel Miller (The Walking Dead vs The Last of Us)
Deathstroke vs Taskmaster (DC vs Marvel)*
Xenomorph vs Necromorph (Alien vs Dead Space)*
Is Gordon vs Isaac the only "classic" battleboarding matchup left that they haven't done yet? A matchup that's been around since the very early days.

Also Butcher vs Stain from MHA is the superior matchup for Butcher.

eh can't blame them for wanting it to get better treatment but true
I sorta get that but at the same time Ragna vs Sol still has a cool analysis and a badass fast paced fight (And iirc neither Sol or Ragna got something new, so I doubt we'd be seeing a fight that would be much different), compare that to Godzilla vs Gamera where alot of the animation feels janky and Doomguy vs Master Chief which is a straight up season 1 episode, plus all of the characters from the episodes I've mentioned got something new (Mainly Godzilla and Doomguy lul).

5a2ffd2a4f56ba0245368b184033bc58_original.png

Back