• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if they try to scale them in someway. They’ll find some lame feat from my hero. That’s gonna be infinitely stronger and faster than what JJK can do. And there gonna make it so Shiggy can see Mahito even though Quirks and curse energy are completely different things.
Hate to break it to you, but Embers Deku has a High 6-A feat.

What stats would Yugi and Ash get?
It's been a while, so their opinions can change and I might be misremembering what exactly was said, but last time they talked about Pokemon stats on a Death Battle cast that included Arceus chat, I think they mentioned that they believe they would give 'major trainers' Creation Trio scaling at this point.

What they believe for the Creation Trio and Arceus? Not sure they've made clear.

Can't remember if they've ever talked Yu-Gi-Oh actual stats.

Final.png

Bardock after he kills Omni-man but he destroyed his scouter and saiyan pod and now he is stuck on this planet

Anyways given Bardock vs Omni Man is happening so factoring everything for both for both series

Nolan-Best feat is the Viltrum feat regarding various calc over it the best the feat is reaching via a high ball is dwarf Star

Bardock factoring by the end of his movie and Great Ape and Ssj and whatever the hell he got in super
Scales to Saiyan Saga Vegeta nuking a planet as well as King Vegeta three planet swipe
Adding a 50x multiplier makes a game Bardock takes in AP

Speed is Nolan w unless they scale Bardock to Pre namek saga Goku reacting to asteroids on his way to namek that gets Trillions C's that allows him to match Nolan millions to billions

It's been a while, so their opinions can change and I might be misremembering what exactly was said, but last time they talked about Pokemon stats on a Death Battle cast that included Arceus chat, I think they mentioned that they believe they would give 'major trainers' Creation Trio scaling at this point.
How does that track? I can't recall the creation trio being hurt by anything other than each other. Even Arceus nearly dying from regular Pokemon was because he was weakened from missing his plates.

Legends: Arceus.
But that still doesn't work? When you fight either Dialga or Palkia for the first time they make it clear that they're just testing you and once you fight the other respective legendary who is just trying to destroy you, you have their equal to help you fight it. And by the time you fight Giratina you have both Dialga and Palkia on your side. And then Arceus also says that he's just testing you to see if you're worthy.

Edit: Also the game even points out that the player has no hope of defeating the second Creation Trio member without the Red Chain that they used on the first.

Last edited:
But that still doesn't work? When you fight either Dialga or Palkia for the first time they make it clear that they're just testing you and once you fight the other respective legendary who is just trying to destroy you, you have their equal to help you fight it. And by the time you fight Giratina you have both Dialga and Palkia on your side. And then Arceus also says that he's just testing you to see if you're worthy.
There's also Pokémon Platinum where you have to fight Giratina on his home turf.

There's also Pokémon Platinum where you have to fight Giratina on his home turf.
You don't actually have to fight him, funnily enough. If you choose to run then Giratina stands down as well. So there's no canon outcome of that battle. The protag could have fought Giratina but they also could've calmed him by refusing to battle.

You don't actually have to fight him, funnily enough. If you choose to run then Giratina stands down as well. So there's no canon outcome of that battle. The protag could have fought Giratina but they also could've calmed him by refusing to battle.
Well we currently scale Lucas/Dawn to Giratina on-site so eh.

How does that track? I can't recall the creation trio being hurt by anything other than each other. Even Arceus nearly dying from regular Pokemon was because he was weakened from missing his plates.
Legends Arceus, Platinum, The Dynamax Adventures are tied into the main story, Masters is a semi-canon 'what if', Creation Trio members appearances in the anime, ect.

Pokemon's been throwing around the Creation Trio more and more as time has gone on, wacky scaling chains become of it.

Well we currently scale Lucas/Dawn to Giratina on-site so eh.
I personally don't because of the unknown outcome of the encounter (since there's three different outcomes for fighting it, capturing it, and refusing to fight it and two of the outcomes don't require the protags to even fight Giratina) but I can see why others do. DB will probably accept it.

Back