• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This may be a stupid question, but who tf is Mash
Mash Burnedead, the one with the body of the god's, the one's who's fist crushed society, the boy who lifted, the magicless who became the strongest

HIM
Volume_18.jpg

You know at this point in time, why not just make Harley Quinn some sort of gag character that's very meta and exists to make the story as absurd as possible? I mean if you're going down the route of making her super strong, commit to it fully.

But yeah it's pretty annoying that Harley Quinn has practically become the unofficial mascot of DC, hopefully the upcoming isekai anime doesn't give her far more screen time than the rest of the Suicide Squad

They want her to be there version of Deadpool while forgetting what made Harley work in the first place and why she can't make what work for DP work for her

Same way why suicide squad can't work like the GOTG
I have no idea why they’re doing this Deadpool hasn’t been relevant in like years. He still popular but he hasn’t had the main stud appeal like Spider-Man or Batman. Just make the character her own thing. I also agree with the suicide squad comparison to guardians of the Galaxy. They’re still trying to chase trend years later😭

I have no idea why they’re doing this Deadpool hasn’t been relevant in like years. He still popular but he hasn’t had the main stud appeal like Spider-Man or Batman. Just make the character her own thing. I also agree with the suicide squad comparison to guardians of the Galaxy. They’re still trying to chase trend years later😭
I want to say he somewhat does to a degree but the issue is his popularity peaked years ago and it's depends on how his upcoming films with Logan does

DC and Marvel sure love giving street tier characters the most absurd power ups imaginable, that are always temporary and rarely make any narrative sense from Emperor Joker to Captain Universe Spider-Man. So how long until Harley loses her 5D make-up? (I'll give it a month tops).

Just another cog in the capeshit status quo that reminds me I've been spoiled by X-men 97.

Alright being real here what folks general feelings so far given it's been three weeks since

Real talk
I don't have much hope in all honesty. Like I can understand that the DB crew is under some NDA, but you'd think that after three weeks there'd be SOMETHING vaguely resembling news.

Perhaps I'm being too cynical but, honestly, I don't hold much hope

I don't have much hope in all honesty. Like I can understand that the DB crew is under some NDA, but you'd think that after three weeks there'd be SOMETHING vaguely resembling news.

Perhaps I'm being too cynical but, honestly, I don't hold much hope
I feel we would've gotten something especially when a podcast got announced to be bought from RT months back so really DB shouldn't be any different especially when bigger companies and works got leaked

Honestly given the length of time it’s been since the last “announcement”, plus what’s happening with the discord, plus the entire team posting about not having jobs and a bunch of other shit I’m not mentioning for the sake of brevity. I’m not in high hopes, not that I was before by any means but at this point there is just too much going wrong.

Seeing Luz and Anne fight is depressing. The two would be besties.
On pride month no less.

Honestly the community, myself included, was probably too cruel on Gogito, at least the concept of it. It is totally a playground debate kind of MU, a popular what if among certain groups. The episode is still bleh, but I could see why they went with it.

Honestly given the length of time it’s been since the last “announcement”, plus what’s happening with the discord, plus the entire team posting about not having jobs and a bunch of other shit I’m not mentioning for the sake of brevity. I’m not in high hopes, not that I was before by any means but at this point there is just too much going wrong.

Two more weeks. Trust the plan.

Thia day is coming

And yes Netflix Japan is making a lucky draw plus guessing game for the three featured matches - the chosen winner is getting a one year free basic membership for Netflix

Most people believe that Mr Hanayama and Mr Wu Kure took their rounds, while the 3rd round is either a draw/inconclusive/Thunder McQueen or a Baki W.
By VBW profiles we all know what are the correct verdicts.

Rooster Teeth would be airing their own Tokita Ohma vs Baki Hanma in Death Battle if Warner Bros does not wind Rooster Teeth up.

Back