• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even Iron Man surpassed Hulk on this site 💀

Why is the hulkbuster just tier 5, isnt it suppose to be powerful enough to hold its own against savage hulk? The ressoning mentions it can fight weakened WWH

Now if only Amy could get a game. Or Blaze.
Can't speak of Amy as I barely know her, but Blaze seems pretty cool.
They had Hulk winning the DB cast also don't see why would they use the novel version of Godzilla if I assume correctly is some weird ass version of him that wouldn't remotely line up on what Godzilla can do
Seconded, really IT would be the most out there of Godzilla's incarnations. Not to mention as said before, all high tiers of DC and Marvel are far into Outerversal now so the debate wouldn't even be interesting.

Can't speak of Amy as I barely know her, but Blaze seems pretty cool.

Seconded, really IT would be the most out there of Godzilla's incarnations. Not to mention as said before, all high tiers of DC and Marvel are far into Outerversal now so the debate wouldn't even be interesting.
pretty much and u hate that term

They had Hulk winning the DB cast also don't see why would they use the novel version of Godzilla if I assume correctly is some weird ass version of him that wouldn't remotely line up on what Godzilla can do
Hulk won by one vote difference to be fair, and Ben did used Singular Point for Godzilla at the cast.

8OU48II.png

Bonk counter: 50
Well would you look at that, another big one, the big 50. Lets celebrate.

Mu59co6.png

Ok time to actually retire this "joke", just like DB is in coma atm. Jokes been ran to the ground. Hopefully this was mildly amusing and whatnot.

giphy.gif

Edit your face over Azama's next time

Here is the first thread and this one is a continuation of it

Here is the Cosmology Blog

Funnily enough, i think both verses share a big amount of supporters between them
Nope, Bill now can just snap him
Dude only appeared in 5 episodes and short paragraphs in 3 books, how did this happen. It just ain’t fair, I can’t even argue against it as all the arguments are sound and I can’t debate to save my life.

• Claims he can literally see infinite possibilities via temporal probability
  • Literally gets sprayed in his eye by a normal girl
Bill is kinda worse.
Discord literally knew he was gonna be defeated if he did not start taking it serious and he still didnt, atleast Bill thought he won

Discord literally knew he was gonna be defeated if he did not start taking it serious and he still didnt, atleast Bill thought he won
Doesn't Discord have dialogue from comics basically confirming that he only loses because he begrudgingly follows the writer's scripts or something like that? Even then, Bill would lose due to his giant personality weaknesses, lack of speed, and never fighting people before who can do everything he can.

Or we can talk about how MLP basically shares a two-way canon cosmology with Transformers and all that would imply.

Tbh, arguments for Bill being stronger arent that bad, but his massive ego problem making him arrogant and him having lower speed and him literally being defeated by power that Discord can match can still make Discord more likely to win even if Bill has strength advantage.
Wasnt the argument by DB Bill ego is only for weaklings like dipper and mabel and such, but beings like Time Baby he isnt playing with them

Composite Godzilla I just never liked the idea of. There's far too many versions and it doesn't feel right. Plus they'll probably find a way for Hulk to beat him anyway
It doesn't help that a lot of Godzilla's incarnations are pretty different from one another that compositing becomes pretty hard.

And Hulkbuster never fought a non vase Savage Hulk?
Most of Iron man vs hulk battles are 5-B. I don't see why Hulk would go 3-C, High 3-A to High 1-B on Iron man knowing that he would kill him. Those tiers are reserved for Heralds and there must be consistency to place Hulkbuster at that level.

Besides, One of Tony's armor have High 1-B scaling from Hulk.

I could pull out the "prophecy" bullshit if you do that lol ;)
I don’t really think the prophecy argument even works because Bill wasn’t even defeated in the way the prophecy foretold. It said that he would be defeated by the ritual banishing him back to the Nightmare Realm, instead he was “killed” by the Memory Gun. So he wasn’t even supposed to die in the prophecy lol

Back