• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mass Effect mention! Let's Go!
image0.jpg

I only see 2-A Discord in profiles and Immeasurable is travel speed only.

Bill doesn't seem to have even Immeasurable or even Infinite speeds, so can 2-A ever beat T1 with hax only?

Ironically all Bill's MFTL feats listed seems travel only too but he isn't handicapped there :V

Bill doesn't seem to have even Immeasurable or even Infinite speeds, so can 2-A ever beat T1 with hax only?

Ironically all Bill's MFTL feats listed seems travel only too but he isn't handicapped there :V
Possibly tier 1 got accepted and just like, never went through for some weird reason. But yeah, MLP characters have infinite combat and reaction feats and immeasurable outliers so Disco is still super busted.

Depending how dreams work by wiki standards, MLP could be surprisingly busted in the lower tier 1 scale of things.

Edit: plus they have a 2-way canon crossover with Transformers, which could probably buff their cosmology by a whole damn lot.

Bill was still capable of reacting to his MFTL+ travel, so its also scale to his reactions

Its mostly just profile weirdness for me, as realistically if Bill possesess any threat to Universe/Multiverse then uhh yeah he kind of has to have MFTL+ reactions and not just travel. Being a giant is a weird way to calc it because while Ford might be giant there, what if his personal reactions still wouldn't be faster relative to his size? He'd be MFTL+ via size only. But this is weird.

But it is bit funny that this is also listed in the MFTL+ section even though cmon lol. I dont recall shit-tier feats usually being included in general Tiering explanations, but I might be wrong.

But it is bit funny that this is also listed in the MFTL+ section even though cmon lol. I dont recall shit-tier feats usually being included in general Tiering explanations, but I might be wrong.
I am pretty sure this is a leftover from his downplay era. None cared enough to remove it tbh.

I am pretty sure this is a leftover from his downplay era. None cared enough to remove it tbh.
Yeah but it is funny.

Tbh the downplay era was kinda real. Bill wasnt even allowed to be Chad Low 2-C just Virgin 3-A. They usually give Tier 2s like in bargain sale.

Imagine being this confidently wrong. Dude's still got an unbeatable speed advantage and hax out the ass (and accepted 1C stuff that just never got added after the CRT for some reason).
I’m pretty sure the 1-C stuff was accepted for the cosmology, it’s just that the thread discussing who would scale to it got stonewalled and ignored by staff

Back