• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My bad, I got those two mixed up.
Nah it's alg, no sweat. I didn't remember his name either till I Googled it.

Who wins that fight? The wiki here has Yuji at 8A and Denji at 7C, but I don't know enough about their scaling to say how accurate / up to date that is for either of them.

Regardless of who wins, Yuji is probably who they would go with, yeah. JJK and CSM have some history together on and off of Death Battle.

my-image_1.png

Any new manga series that Death Battle should make attention to? Aside from Kagurabachi.

Gonna ask a similar question to this, but for Anime series still to come to the format:

• SAO is long overdue. Indifferent on Kirito's MUs at this point, but still gunning for Elly vs Asuna.
  • Bubuki Buranki is probably not happening in a million years, but I haven't forgotten about it (oh, and also Kabaneri, I guess)
  • Love Live still has MUs. Both in the ironic Granblue sense, and also that Yohane the Parhelion is recent in memory (which is hilarious in and of itself)
  • Eva/FRANXX/Gurren Lagann are fairly obvious, but haven't happened yet.
  • I know a couple of lads who have been gunning for Symphogear MUs. Even as someone who still hasn't gotten around to the series, I'll vouch.

There's probably more, but I think you get my point.

Inhuman has grown on me from a first listen, but something about the vocals just sounds out of tune. Idk if I'm ever going to unhear that
Yeah, I think it's in the chorus for the first part. It's better in the second part tho.

It was weird at first for me but I got used to it.

So they consider C.C Goku as semi-canon? Interesting I suppose. Guess Universe Tree might be possible since they're specificically including that version.

WAIT, WHY ISN’T THIS THE SEASON FINALE?
"Oh ho ho just you wait."

Wait, what could be bigger then Goku vs Superman!?

Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm new here (kind of, I've been lurking for a long time, and I had an account a long time ago that I lost), but I've been a big fan of Death Battle and vs debating for a long time.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited and Goku vs Superman 3, mostly because I hope they actually respect both characters and because the animation (at least going by the sneak peek) is going to be amazing! (I also like it just because I thought it was hilarious that they were doing it at all).

Wiz VS Boomstick will be the last episode of the show
Unless they want to have a new versus show else no.

Goku vs Superman 3
WAIT, WHY ISN’T THIS THE SEASON FINALE?
"Oh ho ho just you wait."

Wait, what could be bigger then Goku vs Superman!?
... cereal mascot battle royale or Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn?

Or they throw a real curveball and have us Samus Aran vs Mega Man X or even Zoom vs Homura.

Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm new here (kind of, I've been lurking for a long time, and I had an account a long time ago that I lost), but I've been a big fan of Death Battle and vs debating for a long time.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited and Goku vs Superman 3, mostly because I hope they actually respect both characters and because the animation (at least going by the sneak peek) is going to be amazing! (I also like it just because I thought it was hilarious that they were doing it at all).
Sup m8

Back