• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirkman probably intends Viltrumites to be around the level of Kryptonians, so it probably makes sense to him that way.
I mean this is pretty dumb statement when Kirkman has never worked on any project related to Superman.

If anything, a Superman writer could just come out and say "Superman would blow up Invincible by sneezing" and the cycle continues.

When it comes to Mark MU issue is due to his portrayal in the Tv show/Comics and his limited move set

The Tv show makes mark getting his ass beat a running meme for ***** sakes lol while the comics were better at it especially towards the end he still gets his ass kicked a lot which plays into seeing him as some sort of chump to viewers and somewhat don't want to see him get humiliated in a fight and be given a fighting chance.

Another Factor is he's not really interesting
Being a brick is one thing but having some form of flare as one can help alot with ur Mu especially the animation potential.
Mark is really not interesting at all as a fighter when compared to his Dad,Battle Beast or even Conquest

His whole schtick is "I get my ass kicked and still persevere" which is nice and dandy for characters around his level or at least can be sold as one for the sake of the animation.

Issue is his most popular options are where that gimmick kinda falls flat

Those anyone have any MUs for Barry that isn't Quicksilver?
65239cff680f73bb2d9fd9e5de1d04fa.jpg

Like honestly, I think Barry vs Quicksilver is a boring MU when you consider their only main connection is that they're both the most popular speedsters of their respective franchises. And one is just a much better version of the other

Like honestly, I think Barry vs Quicksilver is a boring MU when you consider their only main connection is that they're both the most popular speedsters of their respective franchises. And one is just a much better version of the other
I don't think anyone will disagree with ya it's just a rivalry MU

Could work ngl.

Also what's funny is that I've seen an MU being suggested is Hulk. Which kinda makes sense, but just feels weird?
I get it on speed vs strength debate incarnate but yeah

I don't get it.
Maybe because he transformed into a girl at once point, but once again that’s more something a character can just do than a sexuality.

Killua is nowhere even confirmed to to be gay so IDK why he's there beyond "well he could be thinking"
I agree, I may be a cringe Killugon shipper, but I am intellectually honest enough to see that fujoshis conflate fruity dialogue and actually being fruity.

Was looking through the DB Wiki and came across LGBT+ characters. The ones that made me do a double take were Alucard, Killua Zoldyck, and Venom.
Blake and Yang are real lesbians. Is anyone forgetting?

The publisher far in Japan thinks honestly Kagurabachi is in the current top 10. IG.
Any new manga series that Death Battle should make attention to? Aside from Kagurabachi.

Back