• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Off topic

Some say Kagurabachi is not doing well in Japan but others say it is actually doing good.

Well, if Manga Plus by Shueisha is trustworthy in reporting trends, then Kagurabachi is currently comparable to Boruto and My Hero Academia in popularity, and is only behind Chainsaw Man, Jujitsu Kaisen and One Piece.

Most impressive for a new manga with only eleven chapters.

(I shall post the imgur link for the trending page 0:00 SGT 30 November 2023)

Is Kagurabachi actually popular in Japan? Is Manga Plus by Shueisha a good proxy towards how good a manga is perceived compared with other mangas?

And whom do you have for Chihiro Rokuhira in Death Battle? (Aside from Michael Morbius and Frieren?)

Back when Saitama vs Popeye's first requested, most people (except for some OPM fans living under a rock) are expecting a Popeye win.

The fight itself is still great and fitting. A bit "disrespect" for Saitama which is fitting in a weird way - hope it does not spread to Goku vs Superman 3.

https://us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/watch-me_36178
The music they used for the trailer if anybody wanted to listen to the whole thing.
Thanks.

Bandana Waddle Dee VS Krillin (Kirby VS Dragon Ball)- Everyone says it’s dope, but seem to be half-joking. Sam really wants to use Krillin, considering him “the most successful Dragon Ball character”. Erin and John say Bandana Dee might win via scaling to Kirby. Sam doesn’t think this is Krillin’s best MU (he notes how he pushed for Krillin VS Saitama for a while).
Does he know Krillin vs Omi and Bandana Waddle Dee vs Hero Prinny?

And whom do you have for Chihiro Rokuhira in Death Battle? (Aside from Michael Morbius and Frieren?)
Nothing can be better than Morbius
morbius-vs-kagura-bachi-no-other-words-needed-v0-auir84y39uqb1.png

Dang why does Miles get cooked in most of his matchups 😭
He’s basically Spider-man with a taser and camouflage, and Peter doesn’t win a lot of his matchups either.
This sentence reminds me of Invincible creator (Robert Kirkman) saying that Invincible would beat Hulk because "he can fly"
Robert Kirkman also says that Mark beats Superman because Viltrumites are better warriors and are more ruthless, so if anything that gives credence to the fact that being a good writer doesn’t make a good powerscaler.

This sentence reminds me of Invincible creator (Robert Kirkman) saying that Invincible would beat Hulk because "he can fly"
He’s basically Spider-man with a taser and camouflage, and Peter doesn’t win a lot of his matchups either.

Robert Kirkman also says that Mark beats Superman because Viltrumites are better warriors and are more ruthless, so if anything that gives credence to the fact that being a good writer doesn’t make a good powerscaler.
I love how all of that is said on the same video

Off topic

Some say Kagurabachi is not doing well in Japan but others say it is actually doing good.

Well, if Manga Plus by Shueisha is trustworthy in reporting trends, then Kagurabachi is currently comparable to Boruto and My Hero Academia in popularity, and is only behind Chainsaw Man, Jujitsu Kaisen and One Piece.

Most impressive for a new manga with only eleven chapters.

(I shall post the imgur link for the trending page 0:00 SGT 30 November 2023)

Is Kagurabachi actually popular in Japan? Is Manga Plus by Shueisha a good proxy towards how good a manga is perceived compared with other mangas?
Remember a manga only surives because of polls in Japan on the back of the magazines

Would mean something if he didn't have Nolan try to kill himself with the black hole
Comic writers tend to underestimate their characters.

Odin being planatery, Mjolnir being destroyed in the Sun, Superman being too slow to catch bullets, etc.

But yeah, the fact Kirkman wrote Viltrumites dying to the heat of stars (overtime) should have clued him in.

What’s his best one in ur opinion bro?
It's hard to say cause while I do like Hot rod and Sam they have that who stench towards them that could easily put off for Mark With some peeps that would prefer Gohan or Connor tho death battle did miles vs static when the latter was mainly a who to most and everyone was banking on Deku vs Miles happening at the time

Back