• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We dance Gojo Bros
image0.gif

Well after rewatching it since my first watching of it was with a few friends on Discord, i can say that Gojo VS Makima is at the very least my 2nd favorite ep of the Season. Maybe it's the CSM Hype that got to me after reading Part 1, but this almost perfect. Do wished the fight was longer but for what it is, it's probably a 9/10. Maybe a 10/10 but I'll wait until i give my final ranking of the Season after it ends.

If they ever do another CSM VS JJK Match i think Aki VS Megumi should be the next one, just so Denji and Yuji can get more stuff whenever they eventually fight eachother.

So uh, does none of the super special nanonite Scooby Snacks from "Shaggy and Scooby Get a Clue" not help here?
You just unlocked some memories man.

Also, Gojo vs Makima was pretty good. I knew Gojo was going to win, but there was a small gut feeling that DB was going to pull some BS. That being said, I didn't really care who won, because seeing the fanbases argue over who dominates who would be entertaining asl.

Oh yeah. 8/10.

TLDR; Fusion Fall was an MMO game but with Cartoon Network characters, and apparently some of the shit which happened in the game itself goes into Tier 2 levels of power IIRC.

But even without it, Courage is just way too strong and versatile for Scooby Doo to handle
What other characters were in Fusion Fall?

I'm curious How they'll structure the fight between Courage vs Scooby given how both are structured in there respective shows

RandomGuy is bored.

Give me any of y'all a list of your dream DB MUs that you want to see.
Honestly the only MU I would like to see is Kindred from League of Legends vs Death from Puss in Boots, and yeah I know that the only real connection between them is that they're their franchise's grim reapers who happen to take the form of a wolf (though with Kindred it's more like one of them is a wolf) but who cares because I just think it would be a badass battle between two incarnations of death despite it being a stomp for Kindred.

Though you know what else would be neat to see? Maybe a straight up grim reaper royale and have a bunch of different interpretations of death fight against one another.

From the reseacher
"This fight is doing insane numbers
frontend is super slow to update
but we're at 540k already
YT is slow to show those views"
Cool, a hit. This season desperately needed one. Tho, I don't think it will have the legs and pull as something like Omnilander, the fight needed to be hand drawn for that. Maybe Obi-Wan vs Kakashi level hit.

Cool, a hit. This season desperately needed one. Tho, I don't think it will have the legs and pull as something like Omnilander, the fight needed to be hand drawn for that. Maybe Obi-Wan vs Kakashi level hit.
nah ominlander was lightining in the bottle no DB mu comes close to how popular that shit was
i can see GojoKima be the top 5 in clicks this season

RandomGuy is bored.

Give me any of y'all a list of your dream DB MUs that you want to see.
Here's my dream MUs for any of you who care.

The Undertaker vs Itachi Uchiha
Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner
Kim Possible vs Samantha Simpson
Peter Griffin vs Homer Simpson (I know it technically happened already but I still wanna see it)
Princess Morbucks vs Bling-Bling Boy

Back