• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
makima vs gojo should have ended in sex
71b.jpg

Though the verdict is not bad, it is not without challengers. I heard that some thinks that Makima's "Bang" bypassing Limitless is questionable. Some thinks that Makima should have resistance to Unlimited Void due to Cosmo's ability. Do you have any idea regarding the arguments?

It is interesting because the people thinks that Makima should have resistance to Unlimited Void due to Cosmo's ability also thinks that Gojo's is finite information and Cosmos ability is infinite information. Maybe it counts as different opinions.
well if they dont think UV is infinite information then they literally dont know how DE works lol

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Cole MidGrath vs Alex Flopper (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
272,169 views Premiered 6 hours ago

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
474,381 views Premiered 6 hours ago
(474,381 views in 6.5 hours...)

We shall see how many subscriptions were going off in return to get the extra ##,### clicks in 6.5 hours. To see if removing the rights of Champions and First members are worth the try.

Satoru Gojo vs Makima is not just about Satoru Gojo vs Makima

It will be Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka VS Satoru Gojo vs Makima.
An "overdue turned stale" matchup vs a "reaped when it is ripe" matchup.
A matchup with stompy power difference vs a debatable MU. (at least considered by some people)
A matchup where the female wins vs a matchup where the male possibly wins

Rooster Teeth will need to have a deep look into this.

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE!
565,872 views 7 hours ago

There is no time to mourn for or rejoice over Makima's death, the next persons who come to the battlefield are Scooby-Doo and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Never mind. Mourn or rejoice.

Last edited:
RandomGuy is bored.

Give me any of y'all a list of your dream DB MUs that you want to see.
  • Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind
  • Godzilla vs Cthluhu
  • Disney Princess Battle Royale
  • Itachi Uchiha vs Undertaker
  • Arceus vs Aslan
  • Judge Frollo vs Judge Holden
I really want to see them tackle more literature characters. Blood Meridian is finally getting a film adaptation too, so they'll have visuals for him.

RandomGuy is bored.

• Optimus Prime Vs Superman
  • Kyle Rayner Vs Simon the Digger
  • Kratos Vs Asura
  • Starscream Vs Loki
  • Captain Atom Vs The Sentry
  • Hal Jordan Vs Kiana Kaslana (Weird one but I actually like this one more than Hal Vs Ben tbh)
  • Soulsborne protagonist battle royale

RandomGuy is bored.

Shrek vs Sully
Kars vs Meruem
Boros vs Battle Beast
Kira vs Adachi
Bugs vs Mickey
Homer vs Peter
Shredder vs Ras Al Ghul
Mac vs Ippo
Bardock vs Omni Man
Superman vs Captain Marvel (pre Captain Marvel buyout with no scaling from after the fact)

RandomGuy is bored.

• Death The Kid (Soul Eater) vs Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)
  • Meruem (Hunter x Hunter) vs Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
  • Doctor Doom (Marvel) vs Gilgamesh (Fate Stay Night)
  • Death (Puss in Boots) vs Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians)
  • Cell (Dragon Ball) vs Garou (One Punch Man)

As someone who hasn't seen either JJK or CSM (yet) I can say this episode was great. Idc for those that hate on an episode purely on interpretation on who wins alone, not to mention (to me) there logic made sense, and I feel it's hypocritical just cause there preferred character lost, I'll sit here an rave on how I wanted Discord to win against Bill cause he's my preferred character and one who I think wins but that personally isn't going to stop me from calling Bill vs Discord peak.

the editing for the analysis was killer, DJ cooked. Found the analysis for both Gojo and Makima very engaging, an learning these characters was interesting. Like hearing Wiz & Boomstick breaking down infinity and it's conceptual function an comparison of Achilles and the Tortoise race was so fascinating.

For me the episode does have it's issues, mainly fight pacing, some jank animation and leaving a tough more to be desired, the music whilst good for the fight I can't say I enjoy as much listening too it on it's own. But still a strong high 8 - low 9/10 score rating from me, just a shy of my top goat episodes this season, which honestly may change for me in the future.

That’s my reasoning, or more so a pattern I noticed with Guts vs Dimitri, Soulsrim, and Aragorn vs Jon Snow
Hold it. Dark Souls is a dark fantasy, but Elder Scrolls is also very dark. Both are high fantasies where stories took place in a different world from our world. It is more like... The lore size can really be very different among verses.

Both Marvel and DC have their verses inside their own fictional "real world" with real world settings, so technically Marvel and DC are low fantasies. You know how "realistic" and "tamed" they are.

Oh one minus about Chainsaw Man: the story messes up with concepts so theoretically if the author does it right the characters should have been very busted. But they then die in absurd ways and in very stupid ways.

Jujitsu Kaisen in comparison can still be enjoyed as a brawl manga with terms explained reasonably.

Good story telling helps expanding the lore without breaking it. Ironically said towards Jujitsu Kaisen which is recently criticised for story telling run amok.

Last edited:
When Scooby-Doo is released against Courage the Cowardly Dog

(Scooby-Doo, without DC scaling, scale from Shaggy Rogers. Given leeway may scale from Shaggy with Sword of Fate. Which is 7-C by VBW. Still far below Courage at up to High 4-C.)

Last edited:
nah ominlander was lightining in the bottle no DB mu comes close to how popular that shit was
i can see GojoKima be the top 5 in clicks this season
Yeah.....Omnilander already was at 1.1m at this point, it's all good tho

This episode is definitely going to be Top 3 of the season for sure

I do think Gojokima should've had a similar run time as Friezatron or at least 4min long, it felt a bit too short.

Darthbito, Friezatron, and Gojokima are going to be top three in views.

Turns out using popular anime and popular western characters produces high viewerships. Who would have thunk.

Ha! Suck on your d**k and balls, Rilo, we won!
Rilo only despises against Fire Emblem, Hunter X Hunter and "A Certain" series AFAIK.
He is waxed on this, man, waxed.

Darthbito, Friezatron, and Gojokima are going to be top three in views.

Turns out using popular anime and popular western characters produces high viewerships. Who would have thunk.
Like this implies Hunter X Hunter and "A Certain" series are not popular anime nor popular western characters - at least in eyes of US citizens.

Like this implies Hunter X Hunter and "A Certain" series are not popular anime nor popular western characters - at least in eyes of US citizens.

HxH is popular. Not as big as the other Shonen, but its up there.

"A Certain" is obscure as hell.

Plus, no one asked for Killua vs Misaka. I don't honestly think people cared for who would beat who. Hell, the subreddit called it a filler episode.

do think Gojokima should've had a similar run time as Friezatron or at least 4min long, it felt a bit too short.
I agree on that definitely felt like it got hit with the time bug that hampers it from reaching it's full peak
Good but could been better vibe Due to its length
HxH is popular. Not as big as the other Shonen, but its up there.

"A Certain" is obscure as hell.

Plus, no one asked for Killua vs Misaka. I don't honestly think people cared for who would beat who. Hell, the subreddit called it a filler episode.
Prob didn't help matter's tho they better remember this as why DB don't do obscure mu that much these days 🗿
But yeah Killua could not carry Misaka
Toaru is a who to most here in the west

Last edited:
You know, this might be a potentially stupid idea given what it's trying to suggest, but I had this idea swimming in my head which could give people a pretty reason to want a DB membership outside of being able to submit MUs in ballots.

So here's my idea: If DB was thinking of ways to entice their audience to pay money for a membership to their channel, what if they allowed the audience to assist in determining who wins a battle by having people with a certain tiered membership send in feats, statements, scaling, or whatever to the research team at DB and have them evaluate what comes in to see if it's viable or changes anything? I understand that such a concept would need a lot of work, and I guess it would take away from the research team does, but honestly if they're going to get rid of early releases then I think they need other methods of maintaining subscriptions so.....yeah.

To think folks complain about the MU happening 🗿
And it has the strongest performance of this season and its just after Freizatron strong performance

Back