• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FmslvzmaYAAloa0.png

This. Also death to sex workers
(This message was bought to you by the institute of sexual puritans. Get help, not horny.)

“Careful Gojo Careful Gojo Careful Gojo
Careful Gojo!”
Last night I dreamt about the results, Makima used a bang with both hands to blow Gojo to pieces. K.O. screen happened and I was speechless. Until Gojo UNO reversed, screen had colors again and he beat the living daylights out of her, but Makima said two can play at that game and UNO reversed because the contract made her flip some back at him. Dream didn't give me a winner, but icl, looked like she'd win either that or I'm prone to panicking.

Yes, we rise, and get gege to ressurect gojo
You know, considering Gege's apparent dislike of Gojo's god complex personality and the fact that some people sent genuine death threats to the guy because he killed of Gojo, I can imagine that Gege would want to keep Gojo dead as a way of intentionally spitting back at those who threatened him. Now of course Gojo could still return and there's no telling what Gege's plans are, but I wouldn't be surprised if those factors caused him to keep Gojo gone.

Thoughts on the Makima scaling?

because this got burried figured I'd answer

The thread is not that good.

Firstly it seems to miss the logic of
BOTH upscale leagues above the two feats mentioned but Gojo's feat was bigger. While they could have made it MORE clear that is functionally the logic.
makima is massivly above 400 Kilotons
Gojo is massivly above 800. But Gojo's still edging out in terms of power.

Secondly: Quanxi's base speed is nowhere near that of gun devils. It's Mach 6, and even that's controversial right now with the current FTE speed argument going on.
So yes Gun devil's speed of mach 350-620+ Outscales Quanxi no matter how much of a low end you use. And you absolutely can not scale Quanxi as faster then gun devil as nothing backs that up. Quanxi's devil form was blitzed by Chainsaw devil, and wasn't even able to outspeed the weaker Ponchita chainsaw man who could trade blows with Makima being similar in speed. There for at MOST you can Argue DEVIL FORM Quanxi could scale to it. But not the base form Makima blitzed.

Thirdly: Gojo's teleportation and ability to see massive area with Six eyes can just negate her ability to teleport away. And precognition while helpful is only provably a few seconds in the future. so it's not THAT useful vs someone like Gojo. Especially when they mention the possibility of FTL JJK.

EDIT: also Falling devil's ability is pure hax and range. Not AP like the thread is suggesting.

Thirdly: Gojo's teleportation and ability to see massive area with Six eyes can just negate her ability to teleport away. And precognition while helpful is only provably a few seconds in the future. so it's not THAT useful vs someone like Gojo. Especially when they mention the possibility of FTL JJK.
Why is everyone spouting FTL JJK now?

Black Flash ***** that from ever happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back