• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So who do you guys think is winning? Personally I got Gojo, UV and HP kinda just ends Makima
I've abstained from thinking who wins, I genuinely have no idea how DB will interpret there abilities and stats, an the arguments I've seen suggest it could go either way. This really does feel like a fight between an unstoppable force vs immovable object.

I'm definitely rooting Gojo though.

Haven't seen either series but I'm already absolutely adoring his character and he's such a chad & bro, though I've been spoiled his tragic fate really does remind me something out of Fate/Zero or Fate Stay Night when Cu got done dirty by Cursed Arm

I'm betting and rooting Gojo to win. My boy better redeem himself after his two massive Ls in one week, and that he doesn't lose to the groomer.

I feel like speed will play a major factor in how this turns out. If they use the big high ends for JJK, then I think it's joever for Makima.
Gojo fans have already been through enough in the span of a month, they NEED something to give them copium lol.

Tbh stats should be pretty close but Gojo should still have the ap to one-shot Makima

Btw Makima should be able to bypass limitless via her bio manip, the ritual thing with the prisoners, and mold devil. To bad reverse curse energy is a bitch and heals any damage on Gojo. Apparently there is a statement about Gojo's body being similar to a domain so uhh...rip mold devil lmao

Basically she can bypassed the barrier but Gojo would still survive and recover

She might use Bfr via hell devil but that requires actually touching Gojo first.
Yea, bio manipulation is hard countered by rce.

Yea, bio manipulation is hard countered by rce.
"Despite the inherent risk of death with each attempt, Gojo executed this intricate maneuver four times successively, only incurring serious damage afterward."

Just curious, but wouldn't this mean that every time he has to heal his brain, it puts strain on him and holds the risk of death? Considering she basically just causes brain aneurisms with a look, they could heighten the risk much more cause he's have to keep healing his brain (not saying this is a win con, just seems like while he can counter it, it isn't without risk compared to her own healing options)

Hear me out. What if, during Liquid Snake and Albert Wesker's fight, Albert Wesker tries to pull off his sunglasses throw but is countered by Liquid throwing his sunglasses too, they both catch them, and proceed to put on the other's glasses?

Just a hypothetical.
That feels like some shit both MGS and RE would pull and I love it

BB 33
Cure Peace VS Zenitsu (Pretty Cure VS Demon Slayer)- Cure Peace probably stomps because she’s a magical girl, and magical girl series tend to get really insane. Sam gets why the OP would want it.

(Eren Yeager VS Ken Kaneki and Kirito VS Neo are both glossed over because they’ve been discussed before. Only note about either is that Liam says it’d be a “monster” to animate Eren’s titan form).

Ben Tennyson VS Tommy Oliver (Ben 10 VS Power Rangers)- Liam realizes the OP is suggesting Tommy get access to all of his different Ranger forms from throughout the franchise’s history, which makes it closer since “the Green Ranger just gets sneezed on”. Some of Tommy’s Ranger forms are pretty powerful, but Liam doubts any are on Ben’s level.

Azusa Aizawa VS Mile (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level VS Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?)- None of them are familiar with either series.

Chun-Li VS Miriko (Street Fighter VS My Hero Academia)- Sam says it makes sense, but he thinks Miriko wipes the floor with Chun-Li. John responds that Chun-Li gets some “weird scaling”, and he doesn’t think it’s a stomp at all.

Kipo Oak VS Michiru Kagemori (Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts VS BNA: Brand New Animal)- They think it’s weird that the characters are so similar when they both came from 2020 Netflix shows. Liam says that 2020 doesn’t exist in his memory, so it’s possible he’s seen one or both of these shows, but if he did, he doesn’t remember.

Inkling VS Beat (Splatoon VS Jet Set Radio)- Sam says it makes sense, but doesn’t think any Jet Set Radio character could win against a Splatoon character. Erin says Splatoon characters are hard to analyze, because Splatoon’s world has very specific rules, and it’s hard to determine, for instance, if their ink would harm humans in the same way it harms Inklings. It’s then argued that the spray paint from Jet Set Radio could be seen as comparable to the ink. They then talk about how weirdly disturbing certain aspects of Splatoon lore are, which itself leads to the idea of a series where Liam drunkenly explains weird lore.

Mileena VS Azula (Mortal Kombat VS Avatar: The Last Airbender)- They think it makes sense. Liam says it’s dope, and he loves Azula and wants her on the show, though he also has a soft spot for Mileena VS Juri.

Tom and Jerry VS Itchy and Scratchy (Hanna-Barbera VS The Simpsons)- They all think Tom and Jerry would win because they have so much more material. Sam says Itchy and Scratchy is more violent, but the others point out that the more slapstick violence in Tom and Jerry would provide more durability feats than the more realistic violence in Itchy and Scratchy. Liam says he hated Itchy and wants to see him get killed.

Poseidon VS Malenia (Record of Ragnarok VS Elden Ring)- Liam explains who Poseidon is to Sam, saying he’s basically the same as Poseidon from Greek mythology with some minor changes. Sam says he’d prefer for Malenia to fight one of the Valkyrie from Valkyria Chronicles. Liam would like to see Kojiro from RoR in DB.

The episode gets cut short because they have a meeting they need to attend. The first matchup for the next Ballot Banter is Surge VS Albedo (Sonic the Hedgehog VS Ben 10).

Inkling VS Beat (Splatoon VS Jet Set Radio)- Sam says it makes sense, but doesn’t think any Jet Set Radio character could win against a Splatoon character. Erin says Splatoon characters are hard to analyze, because Splatoon’s world has very specific rules, and it’s hard to determine, for instance, if their ink would harm humans in the same way it harms Inklings. It’s then argued that the spray paint from Jet Set Radio could be seen as comparable to the ink. They then talk about how weirdly disturbing certain aspects of Splatoon lore are, which itself leads to the idea of a series where Liam drunkenly explains weird lore.
It could be cool to see Jet Set Radio get any form spotlight, but doesn't Beat have any better MUs?

media_F80LK0MWkAA9eOB.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I want Gojo to win I can’t help but shake the feeling that Makima’s regen might pull some DB cheese.

One can argue Gojo’s AP wouldnt be enough.

The prime minister contract states that "ANY attack inflicted upon makima will be turned into an appropriate illnesses and accidents among japaneze citizens."

We know only of two ways to break the contract in-universe.

1. ⁠kill her without any harmful/malicious intent where denji could only do it because he still loved her.
2. ⁠Getting eaten by pochita. This is our known limit to her contract. When Pochita eats something that very concept is erased from existence.

Based on this its fair to assume that any attack bar complete existence erasure should be transferred away as stated in the contract and Gojo does not have any attack of that potency unless if you buy Black Hole Feats.

Honestly this figth happened to early. I know Makima's story is finished but the anime hasn't full adapted her story. This might actually affect views since alot of anime-only fans would avoid spoilers.

Honestly this figth happened to early. I know Makima's story is finished but the anime hasn't full adapted her story. This might actually affect views since alot of anime-only fans would avoid spoilers.
Tbf death battle can't play the waiting game forever

We know CSM S2 comes out sometime next year but we can't wait forever to see the anime cover Makima most important parts as well as jjk covering Gojo death as well

Especially when hype for anime/mu can dissipate so might as well strike while iron is hot

Back