• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

What are even these titles anymore bruh
Idk tbh
Gotta catch the normie audience attention

yang vs tifa, gaara vs toph, goku vs superman 2, ben 10 vs hal jordan: the four horseman of the apocalypse!
But which one of these DBs represents the horsemen, Death? Personally I think it's Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan.

I saw a video about a couple weeks ago about the fight and the comments were filled with unbridled contempt towards DB, even some thin layered death threats. Though another close candidate would be Goku vs Superman 2

As I said, people resent shit from years ago. Rebuilding trust for old audience is hard. Unironically they are better for trying to get new people who havent watched DB before, less likely to diss them.
Sadly true
But which one of these DBs represents the horsemen, Death? Personally I think it's Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan.

I saw a video about a couple weeks ago about the fight and the comments were filled with unbridled contempt towards DB, even some thin layered death threats. Though another close candidate would be Goku vs Superman 2
Goku vs Superman 2 practically made them permanently on Goku stans shit list and most of the fanbase

Sunday is fine, they'd just be late to the premiere if they go to church.

Who spends all day at Church anyways, it's an hour or two max
Those who work for a church and inside a chapel/cathedral premise during Sundays of course.

They usually make it up by having another weekdays as rest days.

And outsourced guards work on shifts.

Uh oh, they called Gojo's Infinity busted. Uh ooooh track record for busted previews for anime aint good.
Likely they will mention how some attacks will circumvent with this.

In fact some JJK audience already knew how this could be done.

Gojo preview at 139k
Great.

Last edited:
Don't think I was here during them times, how bad was it?
Late response but it came to a head all in S7 (I think?) when it started with Kakashi not getting the perfect Susano-o, Venom not getting the power cosmic and eventually erupting with Rock Lee getting a hypothetical 8th gate of death yet still got beaten (notice how all these characters lost their DBs?), things weren't Ben Vs Hal levels bad but it wasn't pretty. A little of the discourse did come back in S8 with Batman not getting the final Batsuit against Iron-Man (iirc there was a black box that said Tony would've likely still won even if Bruce did get the final Batsuit) and ofc Alucard not getting the "cat boy" in his battle with Dio (even tho it contradicts his canon moveset) which was further exasperated by Alucard's nigh-Saitama levels of unbeatability among the normies plus (as mentioned already) the battle was framed in a way where Dio was basically unbeatable in any scenario (on the bright side it did encourage a major Hellsing verse overhaul here).

Tl;dr: Everyone has different goalposts over what's "standard Vs optional" when it comes to using a character at their believable peak and will inevitably clash (tho some are more likely to kick up a stink about it than others).

As if Cirno vs Jack Frost is not enough we have Flandre Scarlet vs Alice as one more Touhou Project vs Shin Megami Tensei matchup

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have Alice from Touhou fight Alice?
I’m not a Touhou fan so maybe one of them will tell me I’m wrong

Back