• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell vs Cosmic Garou is... well tbh not the worst? It has some core connections. I just cant imagine it as "the One" MU for both. If it got in it'd be comparable to Kratos vs Spawn, fitting but weird MU that is better as a "decent alt". Neither Cell or Garou have truly better I guess.

And Garou just cannot fight Cell without Cosmic. Even Megatron DB said can kill Frieza with Antimatter as well as experience and tactics. Garou has nth else.
Yeah and not to mention cause of Frieza's hubris an loving to flaunt his superiority over others he'd stay in base form an to abside by rules of other character personality traits this would actually be an advantage for Megatron, as from where canon/G1 Megatron can be argued he'd should have the speed and stats to keep up with base form and use his millions of years of experience and tactical mind to capitalize on this, now add into the equation his antimatter hax an it even seems debatable-ish.

Like Megatron did have wincons even with canon, even the animation I'd argue depicted the fight pretty accurately, unlike lopsided MU's like Dio vs Alucard(by there logic) where the latter had absolutely no wincons at all an the only real advantage being his broken regeneration.

Between Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, some hax and speed escalation from the constellations could make it interesting. Sure Cell would still win cause solar systems go brrrrrr. Shame about the Cosmic Fear Garou being none standard though it did feel like Murata shoe horned it in an then was like "oh shit we gotta ton things down a notch made him to strong"

But i meant like, Saitama resisted dura neg, Cell didnt, while granted his cellular regen makes it useless for lasting dmg
He resisted via sheer durability.

DBZ era character is quadrillions? I know super characters are from like the shockwave feat
Yeah, DB decided to scale Namek saga Goku's speed to the spirit bomb, which is... Weird. This was from Frieza Vs Megs btw.

He resisted via sheer durability.

Yeah, DB decided to scale Namek saga Goku's speed to the spirit bomb, which is... Weird. This was from Frieza Vs Megs btw.
The feat was from the Buu saga from the spirit bomb Goku used against Kid Buu, am curious what they used to get the time frame and estimation but it was seemingly done in under a minute, an scaled Frieza to it cause he could keep up with a stronger Goku.

On the subject of OPM wanna ask since I was reading some discussion of it the other day, is there a way to calc this feat?
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkYxMTU0MTkzMTAxMzk3Njg4MzcwJTJGMDAucG5n

Yeah, DB decided to scale Namek saga Goku's speed to the spirit bomb, which is... Weird.
I think this could be DB using Beerus' statement of post Buu Saga base Goku being unable to beat namek saga Freeza, which would make namek saga Goku (As a Super Saiyan) and final form Freeza scale to the spirit bomb energy that base Goku seemingly reacted to.

I think this could be DB using Beerus' statement of post Buu Saga base Goku being unable to beat namek saga Freeza, which would make namek saga Goku (As a Super Saiyan) and final form Freeza scale to the spirit bomb energy that base Goku seemingly reacted to.
Might as well use Goku's feat of climbing back up from Hell before training with King Kai at that point

Yeah, even with the upgrades, Saitama still has nothing to counter toon force, adding onto Popeye having universal scaling apparently.
I mean, I wouldn't put it pass Murata to have later/eos Saitama at universal level. But like think Bill Cipher vs Discord proves that these kinds of character can be killed, just not by conventional means and Saitama is as much of a brick as they come, an it doesn't help that he has no feats of fighting gag characters, there hasn't been a Beerus vs Arale equivalent for Saitama.

Yeah and not to mention cause of Frieza's hubris an loving to flaunt his superiority over others he'd stay in base form an to abside by rules of other character personality traits this would actually be an advantage for Megatron, as from where canon/G1 Megatron can be argued he'd should have the speed and stats to keep up with base form and use his millions of years of experience and tactical mind to capitalize on this, now add into the equation his antimatter hax an it even seems debatable-ish.

Like Megatron did have wincons even with canon, even the animation I'd argue depicted the fight pretty accurately
, unlike lopsided MU's like Dio vs Alucard(by there logic) where the latter had absolutely no wincons at all an the only real advantage being his broken regeneration.

Between Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, some hax and speed escalation from the constellations could make it interesting. Sure Cell would still win cause solar systems go brrrrrr. Shame about the Cosmic Fear Garou being none standard though it did feel like Murata shoe horned it in an then was like "oh shit we gotta ton things down a notch made him to strong"
You just summed why I hope Gohan vs Invincible doesn't happen cause there's no feasible scenario where Mark forces Gohan to go full throttle in any capacity in character or not

If Cell Vs Garou does happen would they even use CFG? Because to me it’s blatantly outside help as he got the powers from god

Frankly speaking Cosmic Garou is the definition of outside help and hell he didn't even wanted it he slapped away GOD hand but ended up receiving it via contact

But I can see DB give it because it's the main attraction to Garou now and folks would definitely want to see Cosmic Garou be used

Frankly speaking Cosmic Garou is the definition of outside help and hell he didn't even wanted it he slapped away GOD hand but ended up receiving it via contact

But I can see DB give it because it's the main attraction to Garou now and folks would definitely want to see Cosmic Garou be used
Not really iconic though, it appeared only one time and hasn't marinated into culture to be even considered a main attraction. If they didn't give Kakashi the perfect susanoo they sure as hell ain't giving Garou cosmic, It would have to abide by DB's rule #3.

p.s DB might be inconsistent but they are liberal with the community, especially when it comes to what's standard or none standard which was a thing as far back as Vegeta vs Shadow.

Yeah the backlash would definitely be immense if they didn't do so. Especially when it's a pretty big part of the character, and not just some one off power up like you see in capeshit.
You mean like the absent backlash of Japanese G1 or Golden Megatron not being used in Frieza vs Megatron : p

That's what I'm saying
The man is a down right C-lister that unless you remember/played MVC 3 nobody cares about

Why waste cell on a ******* like skrull just so Marvel stans can rub it in
The point was SupSkrull is not actually herald consistently so Cell could be given a cool win thats sort of relevant. There is no point when Skrull gets scaling equal to PhoenixForce :VVVVV

Also without semijokes, it has best theme. Cell has powers of others, but he is not just clone of them. Like SupSkrull aint evil Richards. Its why Dark Samus, Metal Sonic and Copy X/Omega miss the mark bit too much.

Not really iconic though, it appeared only one time and hasn't marinated into culture to be even considered a main attraction. If they didn't give Kakashi the perfect susanoo they sure as hell ain't giving Garou cosmic, It would have to abide by DB's rule #3.

p.s DB might be inconsistent but they are liberal with the community, especially when it comes to what's standard or none standard which was a thing as far back as Vegeta vs Shadow.
They ain't doing Garou vs Cell without Cosmic mode Garou given that's the main thing for the debate
I agree it shouldn't be used in general but I can see DB use it
Infinity gauntlet was given to Thanos in his fight and he barely uses it outside his event

They ain't doing Garou vs Cell without Cosmic mode Garou given that's the main thing for the debate
Infinity gauntlet was given to Thanos in his fight and he barely uses it outside his event
I mean to play devil advocate he literally made the damn thing and is used it the most out of any character in marvel

The point was SupSkrull is not actually herald consistently so Cell could be given a cool win thats sort of relevant. There is no point when Skrull gets scaling equal to PhoenixForce :VVVVV

Also without semijokes, it has best theme. Cell has powers of others, but he is not just clone of them. Like SupSkrull aint evil Richards. Its why Dark Samus, Metal Sonic and Copy X/Omega miss the mark bit too much.
I can get the theme n appeal I feel its kinda meh now because we know Skrull will get capeshit scaling just off Thor vs Vegeta alone

Not comparable, the IG is intertwined into Thanos's character and makes up a huge part of him, became super iconic as apart of the infinity saga. CF was a temporarily state given to him by the god in OPM in a parallel universe and has since never happened again, it was shoehorned in an didn't have any significant impact to the story like the IG did. Thanos having the IG is the same as hedgehogs having the Chaos Emeralds.

I can get why you'd say this as DB's rules an stipulations aren't always the clearest or most consistent, but CF Garou has got to be one of the most blatent examples of none standard in fictional media and it'd HAVE to abide by the very rules(rule #3)DB has created that the research team certainly wouldn't forget.

RULES​

1. Combatants have no prior knowledge of each other unless specified.
  2. To ensure a fair fight, any specific moral restraints from killing are removed from combatants. All other traits are considered.
  3. A combatant's maximum personal potential is examined unless specified otherwise. Factors unrelated to combatants cannot end the battle.
  4. Unless specified, all official material related to a character is applied unless found contradictory to the primary source material.
So basically, the matchup just doesn't work unless if they choose to composite them both, which they've done with the likes of Trunks vs Silver as normally that matchup doesn't work cause of how lopsided it is in canon Trunks favour over game Silver.

I just remembered there was major discourse in the community awhile back between Standard equipment/power ups (IC support/summons) Vs Optional equipment/powers (outside help) both here and on DB. I see that debate hasn't truly gone away, tho it's nowhere as intense as it was back then.

Reach Out to the Moon - Instrumental (Yu Narukami vs Gentarou Kisaragi)

The first time Josh Poore has a commissioned work with potentially a male vocal track

Anyone want to explain the connections between Yu Narukami and Gentarou Kisaragi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back