• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucina Vs. Grovyle is honestly up there for me for one of my most wanted since it was first brought up. They line up really well thematically and they both will bring in some interesting scaling questions and parts of their franchises that don't get enough mainstream attention and review. I've been very excited ever since the first time it was playfully teased in a blog. Regardless of if it wins, the fact the team has shown interest I hope means they'll tackle it another time, I'd love to see their interpretations of Pokemon God Tiers, Primal Dialga, Fire Emblem Heroes Gods, the multiversal scaling, Lucina's alternate classes and forms with unique weapons.

Mystery Dungeon Music will hopefully be a big inspiration, it's an OST I love a lot and has a very unique feel, Fire Emblem's OST can have some really great battle tracks as well, I'd love to see a middle ground reached however its equally possible to get a rap track that doesn't fit and I will likely rank low

All and all, very much like the MU, hopeful for them to handle it one day.

Lucina Vs. Grovyle is honestly up there for me for one of my most wanted since it was first brought up. They line up really well thematically and they both will bring in some interesting scaling questions and parts of their franchises that don't get enough mainstream attention and review. I've been very excited ever since the first time it was playfully teased in a blog. Regardless of if it wins, the fact the team has shown interest I hope means they'll tackle it another time, I'd love to see their interpretations of Pokemon God Tiers, Primal Dialga, Fire Emblem Heroes Gods, the multiversal scaling, Lucina's alternate classes and forms with unique weapons.

Mystery Dungeon Music will hopefully be a big inspiration, it's an OST I love a lot and has a very unique feel, Fire Emblem's OST can have some really great battle tracks as well, I'd love to see a middle ground reached however its equally possible to get a rap track that doesn't fit and I will likely rank low

All and all, very much like the MU, hopeful for them to handle it one day.
Can totally see the animation and research crew really wanting to make PMD Grovyle vs Lucina happen one day.

PMD Grovyle vs Lucina will happen some day even if this matchup loses in this round. It will come as Lucina vs PMD Grovyle and it would be accompanied by a vocal track - a rap track as epic as Fallen God's and [inHuman]

And what should be included for Anna vs PMD Kecleon?

Nemesis said he didnt like it.

TF fans, Im curious, did you find it insulting Megatron was "fed" to Frieza? Is the ep insulting, inaccurate and/or does it give a bad look for Megatron?
I'm fine that he lost, but my main problem is just how self contradictory his analysis feels. And several feats used are feats that were pretty taken out of context.

It doesn't feel like a composite, but rather just a weird cherry picked one, that they highballed in weird ways just to give Megs a chance. I rather they be accurate and put Megs at Planetary than use ooc feats

But the fight was so raw it kinda made me forgive the analysis. And Megatron's other MU is like Vilgax or.... Char Aznable lmfao Frieza is his best match.

Kratos vs Asura won next batch
image.png
Man those matchups are.... certainly something.
I like how they went with not the Percy Jackson character people actually want to fight Zagreus, very brave.

Honestly don't see the connections for Lucina v Grovyle tbh
From u/zfinn99 on reddit
I believe it's specifically mystery dungeon Grovyle, so the major connections are as followed

• Warriors from a future destroyed by a dragon deity (Grima and Dialga)
  • When given a chance, they go back to the past to prevent said deity from destroying their world.
  • Hiding their identity and starting off as antagonists, once their true motives came to light did the main characters forgive them and allow them to be a part of the party.
*When confronting the dragon god, they played a major role in beating them, however it would've costed a friends life (Robin and the player pokemon) however the friend managed to stay due to the bonds they all shared.

Is Gojo canonically this much of a egotistical dickwad? Because I don't want to judge the character since I've never watched Jujustu Kaisen, but it seems like this guy goes beyond being the anime type of "cool" and into insufferably jerk off.
I mean, yeah. He's mostly a dick towards enemies. Otherwise, he's fairly chill towards most people.

Gojo being an immature asshole is just kind of his thing. This MF 28 and still acting like he 16.

You think Suletta would ever make it on?
I feel she probably has a solid MU somewhere. And considering Witch from Mercury is quite popular in and of itself, I think she would be viable for a DB.

I mean, yeah. He's mostly a dick towards enemies. Otherwise, he's fairly chill towards most people.

Gojo being an immature asshole is just kind of his thing. This MF 28 and still acting like he 16.
Yes, he often mocks his enemies and calls almost everyone weak.
I see...is Gojo like an endearing type of asshole, or an annoying asshole if that makes that sense? You know like someone who is a dick, but has a level of charisma that makes you still like them regardless of their personality

I see...is Gojo like an endearing type of asshole, or an annoying asshole if that makes that sense? You know like someone who is a dick, but has a level of charisma that makes you still like them regardless of their personality
He's more an endearing asshole. As in he's more like the class clown rather than an edgelord kind of asshole.

I feel she probably has a solid MU somewhere. And considering Witch from Mercury is quite popular in and of itself, I think she would be viable for a DB.
Oh, which MU's Suletta have? And i feel like if they bring her to DB they should let her use Aerial Rebuild and Calibarn at the same time

With the Gundam Seed sequel upcoming and Gundam Seed sub-series being a big name in militaristic giant mech genre back then, I believe Kira Yamato and Strike Freedom Gundam would be the one would be the next Gundam and pilot coming.

Along with the below being next
Heero Guy and Wing Gundam Zero Custom
Setsuna F Seiei and Gundam 00 Quanta
Domon Kasshu and Burning Gundam (vs Jin Saotome or Ken Kurenai)
(If you count the non-Gundam mechs)
EVA-02 vs Strelitza
EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger or Wing Gundam Zero Custom
Mazinger Z vs Getter Robot
Valvrave 1 vs Tianjian 1
Galactus vs Unicron
Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
Starfire vs Nia Teppelin

Last edited:
For Cell I think I’d personally go with Omega, Mewtwo (since he deserves a good episode lol), Metal Sonic, or Dark Samus since Garou only stands a chance via outside help.

(Let’s be real it’d be pretty easy to scale Super Skrull to Hulk/Thor, especially since he fights The Thing all the time and directly harmed both Thor and Silver Surfer. Shouldn’t even bother with that match)

Last edited:
Gojo messed with a devil's popcorn... yikes! I like how (without context) Makima is just minding her business watching a movie like she hasn't done anything wrong and Gojo is being a jerk.
Before the fight Makima likely hijacked a shopping mall with a cinema and likely turned some people into zombies. Gojo was sent to investigate. He pretended to be a troll and sneaked in and found Makima watching a movie.

Oh I am sure quite some fan fights on Gojo vs Makima would involve Gojo messing up with Makima who was watching a movie.

From this preview i already like Gojo lol, if he is sorta like this in the series too, i wanna watch it more at one point

Like the set up going too, along her eyes with the music as she has enough of him lol
Yeah annoying the shit out of his opponents is very much a Gojo thing to do. They really nailed his characterization.

Also I like that they didn't give a specific date and just listed it as 20XX. But this also means it's years after CSM and probably like 2018-ish or so considering Adult Gojo is here.

Yeah annoying the shit out of his opponents is very much a Gojo thing to do. They really nailed his characterization.
Gotra love those type of character, the loveable cocky assholes
Also I like that they didn't give a specific date and just listed it as 20XX. But this also means it's years after CSM and probably like 2018-ish or so considering Adult Gojo is here.
Doesnt mean she would be dead if its after CSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back