• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1691932513740740.jpg
Holy ****, Guts actually won.

Dimitri won
Guts gets slight speed advantage (Dimitri got mach 61 AFAIK, Guts got Mach 146) but Dimitri's scaling from Sothis and Rhea trumped a lot of what Guys can scale from.
Will Kylo Ren be so pleased?

Guts died quite peacefully so that's grace.
Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter is next

Last edited:
Uhhh we do now have 2 candidates for Wave cipher teaser.

D'oh

MM might return at this rate.
Given that Liam hates Piccolo vs Martain Manhunter and that Piccolo has multiple other more appealing MU's with Knuckles and Magus yeah naw, also manhunter isn't popular enough to warrent coming back on the show, least not anytime soon

7vn1m9.png

Tomorrow's gonna be hilarious.
A character who is so awesome and manly can only be matched against another character just as awesome and manly, if not just more awesome and manlier.

Kylo Ren being relativistic at minimum plus his dura neg force crush means that he may actually beat Edelgard.

Fr tho, next MU is so meh. Like MMH Vs Piccolo would've been better even if a stomp.

But beyond that tho, I'm betting Surfer as he's more versatile in hax afaik. I just know they'll make MMH Infinite Multiversal and scale him to ******* Perpetual or something.
Spoiler tab matey, you are a mod after all.

Fr tho, next MU is so meh. Like MMH Vs Piccolo would've been better even if a stomp.

But beyond that tho, I'm betting Surfer as he's more versatile in hax afaik. I just know they'll make MMH Infinite Multiversal and scale him to ******* Perpetual or something.
Naw, I much prefer the alternative we got even if it is a Marvel vs DC MU, MMH vs SS feels like a rivalry MU with an actual debatable scene and potentional for cool animation

MM vs Piccolo is just a public execution of The Slug. If you dont like stomps then that would be automatic bad episode.

Hell, MM vs SS is more thematic fight as well Im pretty sure.

It is fine now

Naw, I much prefer the alternative we got even if it is a Marvel vs DC MU, MMH vs SS feels like a rivalry MU with an actual debatable scene and potentional for cool animation
I prefer Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer over Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo, but two Marvel vs DC episode sandwiching a video game vs manga episode seems repetitive and accelerating Rooster Teeth running out of Marvel and DC characters ideas

Genuinely disappointed that some people preferred Piccolo for MHH.. like.. seriously people.. he's a shitty Mu everywhere you look, I'd rather have a shitty Marvel MU than DB being killed by Marvel/DC.

I prefer Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer over Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo, but two Marvel vs DC episode sandwiching a video game vs manga episode seems repetitive and accelerating Rooster Teeth running out of Marvel and DC characters ideas
Oh maybe... this will serve to clear the DC vs Marvel season, if so I'm glad, because I geninuinely don't want to see some mu that were mentioned around here like She-hulk vs Supergirl.

Well at least Piccolo and Jiren are safe (Actually Jiren's just gonna get stomped by a different Capeshiter unless they do some shit like Jiren vs Infinite)

Guts vs Dimitri best of the season so far, like damn that was good.

Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer putting me to sleep, but I guess this is one of the better capeshit match ups? At least Piccolo isn't getting fed to MMH. I think I'd be a lot more fine with this fight if there wasn't a one episode break between Marvel vs DC, like that's way too soon for matches between the same two verses. Guess it'll be kinda interesting to see who DB views the heralds of both series compared to each other, we know how they treat the very top of top and street tiers.

Well at least Piccolo and Jiren are safe (Actually Jiren's just gonna get stomped by a different Capeshiter unless they do some shit like Jiren vs Infinite)
yeah if Jiren appears on DB, he's getting dunked on so hard that he might actually turn into a half decent character. This mf just flies and shoots energy blasts, yet has either hax lords or comic characters put against him from what I've seen

Back