• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys geninuinely surprised to see you think this fight is bad, like.. you compare the quality of Dimitri vs guts to nightmare.. it's definitely having a thing for you saw guts lose lol.

The worst of all is that they compare 3D against sprite model... it's like comparing oil and water... sorry to say it, but it's painful to see some of the statements here.

No the **** it wasn't the fight screams just ok at best

This fight while far from perfect is far more solid
nah
Guts vs Nightmare had an actual set up (even if its basic), better clangs, better setting, better SFX, more memorable ( I already forgot the fight that came out today), and way better music

Tbf, I believe the fire weakness was always a mental one, not physical. ANd iirc in new 52 it was retconned to magic fire, though I could be wrong
I think the fire weaknesses is a type advantage matter.

You still need to be strong enough to let the type advantage kick in.

hell no
i hope this ep flops so we don't get FE ever again
Well we still have Edelgard vs Kylo Ren, Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer and Rhea vs Arianrhod and these are just for Three Houses. (Claude murdering many dragon/wyvern riders)

Big names like Ike, Marth, Roy, Seliph, Eliwood, Corrin, Robin, Chrom, Lucina, Anna, Alear, Tiki...

nah
Guts vs Nightmare had an actual set up (even if its basic), better clangs, better setting, better SFX, more memorable ( I already forgot the fight that came out today), and way better music
Forgive me for saying it but... god what a horrible opinion.

Like... better music?.. seriously?.. you are comparing me brandon (who knows how to make good music.. don't get me wrong) to an actual band from an anime that is worked by a bunch of connoisseurs and years of experience.. better SFX?.. at best that would be with the Clack.. but from there?.. it doesn't stand out at all.... So you settle for a mediocre set up?.. if there is no set up but **** the ending is a hell of a lot better, there you go where all that work went.. best memorable?.. for a wrong result.. and because according to YOU.. it's more memorable.. dude, sorry, but seriously.. this is ******* wrong.

Dude, respect absolutely everything has its disagreements yes, but if that's your justification for saying guts vs nightmare is better.. I can't share it.

Like... better music?.. seriously?.. you are comparing me brandon (who knows how to make good music.. don't get me wrong) to an actual band from an anime that is worked by a bunch of connoisseurs and years of experience.. better SFX?.. at best that would be with the Clack.. but from there?.. it doesn't stand out at all.... So you settle for a mediocre set up?.. if there is no set up but **** the ending is a hell of a lot better, there you go where all that work went.. best memorable?.. for a wrong result.. and because according to YOU.. it's more memorable.. dude, sorry, but seriously.. this is ******* wrong.

Dude, respect absolutely everything has its disagreements yes, but if that's your justification for saying guts vs nightmare is better.. I can't share it.
I think he's trolling 🧌

Next time, despite another Marvel vs DC episode (in fact, 3rd Marvel vs DC episode for Season 10), served two (possibly three) good deeds

1. Martian Manhunter finally finds an opponent that make the fight legendary
2. Silver Surfer finally finds an opponent that make the fight legendary
3. Piccolo is saved and has a chance he has an opponent that make the fight legendary - likely against Magus

RDT_20230813_2054094873415491041155183.jpg

Gutsmare still has the better music at the end of the day tho, I'm not comparing Brandon to anything, the track for this new ep just sucks which in default makes the music for the other episode better.
I love me them Clanks sfx though
Ending doesn't do anything for me because there's no set-up. They just start fighting. Why? I dunno. So why should I care? There's no investment without a proper set-up. Give me a mediocre setup over NO setup.
Huh? It's not more memorable because of the bad result, it's memorable because it's a solid episode during Death Battle's peak and it introduced me and a lot of people to Berserk. THATS WHY ITS MEMORABLE.
I think he's trolling 🧌
I'm not tho 🤷‍♂️

Gutsmare still has the better music at the end of the day tho, I'm not comparing Brandon to anything, the track for this new ep just sucks which in default makes the music for the other episode better.
Ending doesn't do anything for me because there's no set-up. They just start fighting. Why? I dunno. So why should I care? There's no investment without a proper set-up. Give me a mediocre setup over NO setup.
Huh? It's not more memorable because of the bad result, it's memorable because it's a solid episode during Death Battle's peak and it introduced me and a lot of people to Berserk. THATS WHY ITS MEMORABLE.
oh great... okay... so you're telling me that music sucks (subjective for you lol) and comparing it to professional musicians of years... wow now I can tell someone who has a certain amount of time drawing that they draw better than people with years of experience... do you realize how dumb you sound?

"there is no setup so the ending is bad".. huh? no, the ending is quite good and nice because you see a respect to the character of guts and I imagine a good characterization of dimitri, specially after the rest (which I won't say because it's spoiler lol)

people remember guts vs nightmare because of the joke "he fights people much stronger than him every day" and because guts was supposed to lose, don't act like suddenly everyone considers him top fight, when even in that season you see several ugly scenes (the blood paint of nightmare)

dude, an episode can introduce someone to a series and it won't make him memorable or anything like that, guts vs nightmare is good for its time and era, but it's far from being as solid as dimitri vs guts.

Oh yeah Fire Emblem fans on Reddit are mad about Dimitri winning. Don’t think he should’ve had all his classes composited or been as strong as Guts. I don’t think Fire Emblem will be on the show for awhile if Fire Emblem fans don’t even like it lol.
?

They are not impressed Rhea tanks a (medieval punk) nuke?
They are not impressed something Sothis sank a world?

Or... They want visually more impressive stuffs? Both for a verdict and for a fight?

?

They are not impressed Rhea tanks a (medieval punk) nuke?
They are not impressed something Sothis sank a world?

Or... They want visually more impressive stuffs? Both for a verdict and for a fight?
At least from what I've seen, the fandom has an anti-scaling mindset for the most part. There's exceptions (Ike killed a GOD!!!!!!) but for the most part the fans seem to be the 'what you see is what you get, and what we see is just a guy with a spear' type.

I don't think they'd care for our current FE profiles if they ever saw them...

I'm not tho 🤷‍♂️
images

Three Houses Dimitri may not be able to access to Frozen Lance, but I have heard that Dimitri may be able to learn it in Three Hopes (with "farming" for a long time)
it's learned at Level 1 Mastery in High Lord for Dimitri, it's one of the first things he'll obtain in the War Phase of Three Hopes

oh great... okay... so you're telling me that music sucks (subjective for you lol) and comparing it to professional musicians of years... wow now I can tell someone who has a certain amount of time drawing that they draw better than people with years of experience... do you realize how dumb you sound?
Tbf I've heard alot of indie bands that sound better than some "professional" ones but the point itself that RKF makes is dumb, I (and probably alot of you) don't watch DB for the music, I don't like Hedge of Tomorrow but I would straight up lie if I said that it wasn't one of my favorite episodes from the previous season

Back