• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-45-03-245_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
Reminds us what Ben Singer said about Guts vs Dimitri

The track art is fitting yet gross.

It is tricky. Canon SW is not as strong as Legend SW.

The OST Name (God's Hand is a term in Guts' original work) and OST art (Dimitri is clearly overwhelmed) may suggest Guts W.
This may get really REALLY fxcked up.

We shall listen to the thing before saying anything else

The OST Name (God's Hand is a term in Guts' original work) and OST art (Dimitri is clearly overwhelmed) may suggest Guts W.

Chaos Unraveled had a Chaos Emerald getting cut in half, and that was a Shadow W. I'd say it's a misnomer that OST cover suggests either W unless heard.

#stopasianhate

The lyric is about a brother encouraging another brother not to get consumed by the devil.

Quite fitting for a victory for Dimitri.

For the fight, now I think it will be the Dimitri vs Thales ending rather than the Dimitri vs Edelgard ending. Save that for Kylo Ren vs Edelgard von Hresvelg

They're all really cool, it sucks that his best friend Peter Griffin turned out to be a poo-poo head

0b01e6dacb8dbe118d4dcdbf08efa1ca.jpg

Griffin when the waiter asks what he wants for sides with his pizza
I don’t believe they understand English nah. There’s a few points in Y3 & Y7 where English speaking characters show up and they have no ******* idea what they’re saying
alright, I was just wondering cause I’ve seen like Trevor vs Majima acouple of times and that idea is just jarring to me

0b01e6dacb8dbe118d4dcdbf08efa1ca.jpg

Griffin when the waiter asks what he wants for sides with his pizza

alright, I was just wondering cause I’ve seen like Trevor vs Majima acouple of times and that idea is just jarring to me
Tbf you could always Tekken it and just have them understand one another despite the language differences. Or just have Majima speak English since he has had Eng VAs

Funniest option is do what Y3 did and just have the character kinda guess / interpret what the English guy meant by his motions

Oh yeah no hope for next time, itll likely be She-Hulk.
more interesting than current ep at least

It's probably gonna be another staff pick that will underpeform. Maybe its that Megas XLR episode that is rumored to be happening. Good lord and let Cole vs Alex be the one after that. Oh baby a triple!!

ok i need to take it easy, see you all next week.

It's probably gonna be another staff pick that will underpeform. Maybe its that Megas XLR episode that is rumored to be happening. Good lord and let Cole vs Alex be the one after that. Oh baby a triple!!

Wait, what rumors?

I was referencing cipher teaser candidate.

Megas XLR I think was one of the researchers wanted eps and that researcher is looking forward to an ep.

Wait, what rumors?

Rumors that a Megas XLR episode is coming for Season 10.

Don't you see it? The YouTube link is the download link. (This is a Lex Doom reference.)

(Available for every time zone crossing 00:00 13 August 2023.)

I honestly thought that was a memey edit with all the red corpse things
Oh. Gut's head is beheaded. With his armor broken and corpses spilt from his exploding body.
Or can it be just poor editing.

Last edited:
Back