• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Now thinking about it, perhaps "Rooster Teeth did nothing wrong" in regard towards an earlier tweet about claiming copyright and rights to claim anything including subsequent profits on Death Battle fan arts.

Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-45-03-245_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
That blood splatter kinda looks like a wave.

Now thinking about it, perhaps "Rooster Teeth did nothing wrong" in regard towards an earlier tweet about claiming copyright and rights to claim anything including subsequent profits on Death Battle fan arts.

Okay, I just wanna make this VERY clear: under NO circumstances is ANYBODY allowed to tell Disney that this is a thing companies can do, okay?

Decipher attempt by thedino27_fr

Not complete nor certain on some of those but here's what I gathered (spoilered for obvious reasons):
When it's all said and done, there can only be one.

(Fight on, fight on,)
(Why'd you got to cut loose ? Why'd you got cut loose ?)
(Fight on, fight on,)
(Why'd you got to cut loose ? Why'd you got cut loose ?)

Through the darkness I betray the thoughts, just to escape this madness.
Using my spear of might I fight,
You destroy all that's holy well I'm right here.
You keep falling further,
Falling into despair.

(You fall, you try, to make it out alive.)
If today is the day that I must die,
(Must die)
Guess we'll let the steel decide.

Can you feel god's hand,
(Can you feel god's hand ?)
Pushing us towards the end ?
In a valley of torment,

Walking through all the blood and guts,
Will we make it to the end ?
(YEAH!)

Can you feel god's hand,
(Can you feel god's hand ?)
Pushing us towards the end ?
In a valley of torment,

Going berserk and turning the tide,
But that doesn't mean the battle's over.
Cannot decipher
YOUR LIFE!
(Guess we'll let the steel decide.)

When it's all said and done,
There can only be one.

Where's your inner strength ?
Never let them get the best of you,
I pray that you find your way out of
This.

To me it totally spells like an inner thought said by Dimitri upon Guts.

Last edited:
Just listened to the track and it's ******* awful lmao, this is the most generic and cringiest power metal I've ever heard
I don't know a lot of power metal but I agree. It sounds to generic. Of course, Death Battle fans will eat it up because they never criticize their musicians. They always say all their songs are good. Blind adoration.

I still keep thinking did some shenanigans happen with GogetaVegito. The ep had an extra 3 weeks or so time, really unusual for modern DB. The only other delay was RvB due to the RT VA shenanigans happening at that time.

How many modern DB eps have been delayed? I really feel like some planned S9 finale was moved and GogetaVegito was relatively late addition. These have happened as it happened with CageFalcon and I believe AkumaKahn.

I will follow until I cannot as I need to sleep in around an hour

Guts dying gonna suck
So is Dimitri dying.

Well just the old saying goes, the tragedy the spear wielders suck in life with an E in luck.
That Dimitri almost died or is MIA in almost all the routes under FE3H and even if he wins he retains the survivor's guilt.

Just listened to the track and it's ******* awful lmao, this is the most generic and cringiest power metal I've ever heard
Yeah, Berserk and Fire Emblem have such great and distinctive OSTs, so it's a bit saddening that we got a rather uninteresting power metal song for Guts vs Dimitri.

Well, if we get Grovyle vs Lucina, maybe it'll be a step-up next time

Back