• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man, DB is making me snore with these matchups lately, everything after Vaderbito is so mid. This season definitely ain’t topping Season 9 or even 8.
You just said that guts vs Dimitri is average...damn I thought you would have good taste (joke).

Yeah raven vs Phoenix and MMH vs SS is no big deal, but I'd rather take it as "Mu to win enough visits) in case guts vs Dimitri doesn't do so well.

You just said that guts vs Dimitri is average...damn I thought you would have good taste (joke).

Yeah raven vs Phoenix and MMH vs SS is no big deal, but I'd rather take it as "Mu to win enough visits) in case guts vs Dimitri doesn't do so well.
Dmitri VS Guts is actually better than Vaderbito, it’s just the matchup itself leaves much to be desired. W for Fire Emblem fans for their long overdue episode though!

We now know 10 eps out of 16.

Guessing what we are missing from cipher teaser:

• Skulls
  • Recycle
  • Judge scale
  • Suits
  • Pentagram
We once again have problem of multi-fitters. MMvsSS could be wave or star, thus making StitchRocket Wave or beaker.

So beaker might be missing one, but who knows yet.

Okay so...

+God's Hand is up with Change x Of x Heart and Fireborn as my favorite tracks this season
+Loved the ending
+Actually got hyped at Dimitri going Awaken and Guts going into the Berserker armor - probably the highlight this episode to me
-Felt rushed midway and into the kill - Really I think they could've did more build up into Guts going into the Berserker Armor since outside of being a human lightning rod and being near his own explosions, it felt that he didn't take as much damage as I felt he could have
-Minor jank - Guts' mouth not moving when one of the lightning bolts hit him mostly for example

Alright whats the next ti-
oh... I'm already bored...

And despite never playing any Fire Emblem game outside of Awakening (before my DS got broken) - Dimitri is probably my second favorite character this season so far under Misaka thanks to the story background analysis.

So overall
1. Killua vs Misaka | Guts vs Dimitri
2. Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead
3. Darth Vader vs Obito
4. Rocket vs Stitch | Ant-Man vs Atom
5. Phoenix vs Raven

ChosenBorn
DarthBito
GutMitri
Stithrocket are my favs
ISPOILER] A Guts L and Vader L being sandwiched between 2 unnecessary capeshit episodes really makes me irrationally sour. Am I being petty that I don’t love these otherwise phenomenal 3d episodesas much as I should objectively because the character I personally prefer lose? It’s not Season 7 levels of bad just yet but I’m just tired, but I have to keep chugging along to see Billcord which will be peak.[/ISPOILER]

Just saw the fight. While I'm glad that Dimitri won, I have... opinions on the animation as a whole. Likely unpopular ones, in fact.

Might make it a Substack article when I get the chance to gather my thoughts. Stay tuned.

I liked the episode a lot. I could only watch it through illegitimate means, so it was very low quality for me, but I am sure it will look great once it releases on YouTube. The fight was cool, the analysis was cool, the music was forgettable, not bad but rather mediocre. I don't think Brandon is capable of making an unlistenable song, just mediocre songs and good ones. The fight animation had some issues, but it was very good. The verdict was good too. I must say that I am excited for the next time. Silver Surfer is a guy I loved ever since Fox made Fantastic Four movies. He's badass. Martian Manhunter exists I guess.

That weakness is tied to his race, he definitely hasn't gotten over it.
So some people are saying MMH got over his fear of fire or something, dunno how true that is.
💪
NGT-PH_su2cM1FMcSv4IAFbvJsxYyIj2sUXGdtWOFRkS7P6MmoZ6C9rdIVJaDyyLg38tYLAz1-CUs1600.png

Wait, in Blackest Night #2, didn't Hal and Barry state that Jon still has the same fire weakness?
J'onn's weakness has always been a Depends on the Writer™️ thing. Though we gotta keep in mind DB completely disregarded Zatanna's verbal weakness based on a single scan, so J'onn should logically get the same treatment.

What comic is that mmh scan from?
JLA #84

Well, it does say 20,000 years later in that scan
Relevance?

Fight was OK, nothing much to say, track didn't sound better with the fight going on, some awkward animation

Guts vs Nightmare was 10x better.

Next time is super boring, but I understand why they're doing it, It's a decently requested casual fight, but good lord spread them out.

Back