• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Record of Ragnarok is made for gay men

No women allowed! Only buff, half naked, sweaty men

nu57fo3c09051.jpg

qin_shi_huang___portada_15___shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_by_shamblock_df6xr9u-pre.jpg

s-l500.jpg

7633299-9152338351-76322.jpg

Screenshot_35.png

Jl5C8s8puKy2d9fPZ5ig6htu7M22qgiMHqa_PiSZA0w.png
Man why have I accidentally become a big fan of series made for gay men twice? First it was JoJo's and now it's Record of Ragnarok.

Now that I think of it, I only started watching JoJo's because years ago I wanted to flirt with a furry girl that was my classmate.

I wonder how mythology experts and scholars back then would react to that?

Honestly? Too busy having a life to have too much interest for a series to change the aspects of those characters, since Marvel and DC altered the Greek gods like others it's already something normalized, only in the case of fate it's usually highlighted because they change their gender or their characterization.

Although there can always be someone who does not like to be touched to his king arthur I guess.

Any good force feats for Mace? I'm asking because compared to their strength with The Force, SW characters are glass cannons and TYBW Byakuya can easily be stronger and just as fast if not faster than Star Wars top tiers.
they have Mace at planet so unless byakuya gets some major buffs thats a SW dub right there

any Korosensei vs Monokuma fans here? Well one of the crew said that the best shot that MU has to become real is to win a ballot.
Jeez, you make this sound so much worse than what I was actually saying. I literally said it's possible it could happen regardless, but that it's a matchup that feels like you could campaign for it and amass a lot of support, so a ballot would be the best chance to push for it.

Stuff like this makes me really want to just stop saying things sometimes

Jeez, you make this sound so much worse than what I was actually saying. I literally said it's possible it could happen regardless, but that it's a matchup that feels like you could campaign for it and amass a lot of support, so a ballot would be the best chance to push for it.

sup speedy hows it been

i probably should've added that campaign part my bad

Man why have I accidentally become a big fan of series made for gay men twice? First it was JoJo's and now it's Record of Ragnarok.

Now that I think of it, I only started watching JoJo's because years ago I wanted to flirt with a furry girl that was my classmate.
Kinda similar thing happened with me and metal gear

they have Mace at planet so unless byakuya gets some major buffs thats a SW dub right there
Byakuya after training should be around as strong as Kenpachi's full power after training with Unohana, and even eyepatchless Kenpachi is at planet level bare minimum before said training.

This is of course, assuming they actually use the novels next time Bleach shows up and don't screw up majorly again.

Byakuya after training should be around as strong as Kenpachi's full power after training with Unohana, and even eyepatchless Kenpachi is at planet level bare minimum before said training.

This is of course, assuming they actually use the novels next time Bleach shows up and don't screw up majorly again.
What suggest Byakuya scales to ken let alone planet bleach outside Aizen, Ichigo etc

Back